PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired of pee everywhere

KrisM
02-21-2009, 05:15 PM
DD is struggling to PT. She was in underwear for about a month back in October, but then was sick and just stopped.

We've tried on and off since then. She had been doing great this week. Underwear to school even. Then today...4 accidents on the carpets. All within minutes of me suggesting she go sit on the potty.

I feel like I've tried everything. She's in a diaper now and hates it because she says she's not a baby. I just am tired of the pee all over the carpet.

When I put her diaper on, she told me "You make me mad, mom". Well, DD, you make me mad right now too!

elephantmeg
02-21-2009, 10:39 PM
I totally hear you! DS is the same way. It usually only takes a couple pees in underwear for him to shape up but ugh. My other issue is poop. But I won't go there!

californiagirl
02-22-2009, 03:27 PM
One of the many things I believed before DD potty trained is that only boys pee all over the bathroom. Not so! A flexible lower back will allow a small girl to sit on the potty and STILL pee all over the bathroom.

Take heart, eventually they get it. Usually just after your last nerve goes.

ccather
02-22-2009, 04:57 PM
I remember an incident with DD while potty trianing. She was doing great with the occasional accident then started backsliding. she stood up and peed in the middle of the living room with little to no effort to get to the potty. I said in a loud, just short of yelling, "DD What are you doing!? You know how to go to the potty! You are just too big of a girl to be making a mess in the living room! You are done with diapers! You can do this!!" And that was it. She was potty trained. No messes since. Felt like an evil mom, but we got through it!