PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Murphy, I presume

infomama
02-22-2009, 10:05 AM
AF arrived early....2 days before my annual. Will take me three months to get another appt.
My Diva is at home and I am at work.

I'm going to wallow in my french toast muffin now.

firstbaby
02-22-2009, 03:09 PM
I would call your Dr's office and ask. I was in this situation a few months ago and while I felt totally embarrased with it, I didn't want to wait another 3+ months for another appt, so called and asked. My doctor told me that it was fine and went ahead with the exam. Sorry you're having a crappy day! At least you have internet at work so you can vent to us and feel sorry for yourself :)

infomama
02-22-2009, 03:22 PM
I will call tomorrow and ask...thanks.

AddiesMom
02-25-2009, 08:46 AM
This has happened to me and my drs office said it happens all the time since appts are scheduled so far out. My Dr still does the rest of the physical, then schedules a quick 15 minute appt to do a pap the following week.

infomama
02-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Well I called and they kinda blew me off. Then they tried to schedule me for another appt at the exact same time in the month, two months from now (ya, that's not going to work). I am going to check into the midwives at the practice for this annual but I am inclined to look for another practice. I've posted about the office before so perhaps this is the time to just go....