PDA

View Full Version : Parents brand Pop Beads

MMMommy
02-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Does anyone have this product and recommend it? Or not like it? It looks cute, and I'm thinking of getting it for DD2 for her birthday. The reviews seem good so far, but wondering if anyone here had it. Thx!

http://www.target.com/Parents-Pop-Beads-Snap/dp/B000UEJ8XG

Neatfreak
02-22-2009, 07:53 PM
I'd love to hear, too. I've been eyeing those for my kdddo ...

Canna
02-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Wonderful product. DD got it as a gift around her 3rd birthday and it has received Sooooo much play. Girls of all ages enjoy it, little boys at our house have played with it too, adults can't keep their hands off of it. DD has made animals and other things out of it in addition to many necklaces. Probably one of the best gifts she's ever received. We bought several when they had them at BJs around the holidays to give to people as gifts. I also bought an extra set to hoarde for DD#2 in case we have piece attrition!

ETA: We've had it for about a year now.

MamaMolly
02-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Oooh, I thought we were talking about those big ones (for babies~which DD loved!), but these look like so much fun, too! Especially now that DD is getting older. Mmmm going on the list for Easter!! THX!

ohiomom1121
02-24-2009, 01:40 AM
DD has them and LOVES them. They have gotten a lot of play time, plus my mom, MIL and SIL have all spent lots of time playing with them when they've been with DD. I would highly recommend!! Great gift too, especially for the price. We bought them for the beach last year (I try to get the kids each a new toy for when we get there so it will hold their attention longer, rather than trying to cart a bunch of stuff with us, and these were played with every night). DD also makes little cars etc out of the beads so they are great for the imagination. One piece of advice though, I put them on a baking tray every time she plays with them to "try" and contain them. :)

amck
02-27-2009, 03:26 PM
I put mine on a baking tray too! This was the first gift we opening on xmas morn and didn't open the next gift for another hour b/c the kids were too busy playing! DD is 4 and still needs help sometimes tho - - - they can be hard to snap together sometimes!

thomma
03-02-2009, 03:39 PM
We've had these for a year now and they get played with every day. Love them!

Kim
ds&dd 5/03

MMMommy
03-21-2009, 12:52 AM
Thanks everyone! DD2 (and DD1) love the pop beads. They couldn't stop playing with them tonight. Although I think DD1 was more adept at it in terms of linking them together easier. I was having fun making necklaces and bracelets! It is great for teaching patterns.

fortato
03-22-2009, 12:12 AM
Am I the only one that remembers having something like this when I was a kid??

I'm sure there are a few floating around the old toybox at my mother's house.... And probably a few stuck inside my Holly Hobbie Easy bake Oven.

I loved Pop Beads!!

Neatfreak
03-22-2009, 04:55 AM
I had some when I was little, too - which is why I am stumped as to why it's so hard to find them these days!