PDA

View Full Version : Bassinet with BJCM?

pastrygirl
02-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Has anyone used the bassinet with a BJCM? I have a BJCM and had planned to get a bassinet for my other, heavier stroller, but now I'm thinking about getting it for my lightweight BJCM instead. If you've used it that way, how did you like it? Was it easy to get in and out? Was it easy to switch to the car seat adapter? How long were you able to use it? The weight limit is 25 pounds, but how roomy is it? Thanks for any info!

jacksmoma
03-16-2009, 03:01 PM
as far as i know, the bassinet is not compatible with the bjcm. you don't need it anyway, it reclines totally flat. get the car seat adaptor if you need baby to face you for the first few months or when you're running errands. good luck1

pastrygirl
03-16-2009, 04:06 PM
I was able to confirm with Baby Jogger that it is compatible, but I still haven't decided if I want to use it. I definitely want the baby to face me -- that was something I didn't have with my son. I don't want to use the car seat in the stroller unless the baby is already asleep, since it's not good for them. Plus, Toby hated his infant seat and was out of it by 3 months old... I hope the new baby stays in it much longer! But I still want to be prepared for having to ditch it early.