PDA

View Full Version : Zooper Twist

cecynavarro
02-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the Zooper Twist. Im debating on the Zooper Twist or the Maclaren Quest Mod. I'm going on a carnival cruise so need something lightweight and easy to fold. I like the Zooper Twist because it looks like it has a harger hood, but I wasnt able to find too many reviews on this stroller. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

staceannd
02-23-2009, 08:50 PM
I'd love to know as well! I can't decide on a new lightweight stroller either and was going with the Quest but am not sure after seeing the Zooper Twist now!!!

mimieliza
02-25-2009, 02:40 PM
I bought a Twist in 2006, and it has been an awesome stroller. It was so much less expensive than the Maclarens, and it came with all these great accessories. I particularly like the UV/bug screen. Anyway, it's lightweight, fold and unfolds easily, steers well (even with my 30 lb. two-year-old in it) and has held up very well.

cndnveggie
02-26-2009, 02:09 AM
I think I'm going to get the 2009 Zooper Twist - supposed to be out in March. I have a Mac Volo, and while it's been great, I really want something that reclines and that has a better canopy. I think the Twist is really the only one that will meet those needs, yet is still lightweight. I'm hoping I love it - I found a 2008 to check out IRL, and it seemed pretty good - maybe not as smooth as a Mac, but otherwise pretty nice.

I'll let you know how I like it when I get it - hopefully it's available soon!

staceannd
02-26-2009, 08:55 AM
Is there any difference with the 2009 Twist from the 08? I'm really leaning towards it as well now.

cecynavarro
03-03-2009, 07:38 PM
I called Zooper to find out the differnence between the 2008 and the 2009 models. Two things are improved, the 2009 model will have a one-hand recline and one-step brake on the back wheel, everything else is the same. The 2009 model will be available sometime in April.

cecynavarro
03-03-2009, 07:41 PM
One more thing, the 2009 Zooper Twist is going to be available in black. The 2008 model is black and gray.

staceannd
03-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Did you choose a stroller yet?

cecynavarro
03-12-2009, 11:30 AM
I have not picked a stroller yet. I'm waiting for the 2009 Zooper Twist to come out. It wont be out to mid April. There's a store by my house that will have them available so i'm going to go test it out before I buy it. I'll update this thread once I buy the stroller

jacindanhall
07-22-2009, 07:09 AM
Did you purchase the Zooper Twist? I am looking for a lightweight stroller with a good sun visor. I have done a lot of research and keep coming back to the Zooper Twist. I am interested in hearing an opinion from someone who has it. I have an 18 month old and a 2 year old who is over 30lbs.

cecynavarro
07-22-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi, I actually did not get the Zooper Twist. I was waiting for the 2009 model to come out and they took forever to release them. I needed a stroller for a trip and coudnt wait so I ended up getting the MacLaren Juicy Couture Rider, which I love, except that It doesnt have good sun coverage. I think the Twist has the best sun coverage as you can lower the canopy all the way down. The other one that has really good coverage is the Baby Jogger City Mini, but the twist comes with a lot of accessories.... I would go with the Twist.

strollerqueen
07-23-2009, 03:55 AM
The Peg Si' and Aria also have excellent canopies, in the light weight category.