PDA

View Full Version : Belly Bandit?

stinkyfeet
02-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Has anyone tried this for post-partum support? Is it comfortable? Does it work at getting your pre-pregnancy body back quicker?

ahrimie
02-24-2009, 12:13 AM
I haven't tried that.. but for post partum support, I wore spanx--the one found in the hoisery section, not lingerie. I believe it's called "higher power". It sucked in my tummy, butt and thighs. I lost my weight pretty quickly and got lots of compliments on getting back into shape--not sure I'd credit it all to Spanx but I sure looked (and thus, felt) better while getting there. Fake it til you make it for me!! :P

awoodm
02-26-2009, 05:41 PM
I did use the belly bandit. No it didn't help me get my pre-pregnancy shape back quicker, but it did help immensely with the post partum support(c-section). After about 2 weeks though, it became really uncomfortable and didn't fit right. It got creases in it and would ride up constantly. I probably needed to purchase a size down, but I didn't want to spend the extra $$$. I bought the bamboo one and it was like $60. It was too small the first 3-4 days, and then became too big... so be prepared to buy at least two sizes if you want to use it the whole 6 weeks. Oh and it does not fit nicely under clothing. Unless you are wearing a really baggy shirt it will be noticeable.

HTH.
Anna

stinkyfeet
02-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Thanks for all of the help!