PDA

View Full Version : Forget Me Not Kids - 70% off!

Melbel
02-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Top boutique brands such as Baby Lulu, Rose Cage, Biscotti, Balu, Room Seven, etc. At this discount, items tend to go very quickly. I lost some $10 Baby Lulu pajamas before checking out. I just love the big FMNK sales!

Enjoy!

http://www.forgetmenotkids.com/Summer-2008-Clearance_c_893.html

maylips
02-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Cute clothes, but that website wears me out. I wish DD was a 4T because everything I clicked had that size and that size only!

Thanks for passing it along, though.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
02-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Cute clothes, but that website wears me out. I wish DD was a 4T because everything I clicked had that size and that size only!

Thanks for passing it along, though.

I agree, their site is not user friendly for sale items!

taze
02-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Does anyone have a coupon for them?

frgsnlzrds
02-24-2009, 05:29 PM
I don't think they have coupons when they have the 70% off sale.

I agree with pps about the site needing to be more user friendly, it seemed like most things I liked were a 4T or 12m. I did manage to rack up quite a hefty shopping cart though! I've always had really good luck and great customer service here so I think it's worth the extra work for me.

Jo..
02-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks for sharing OP.

I will also chime in: this site is AWFUL.

After navigating 60+ pages of sale items on a PAINFULLY SLOW site, the one dress I really wanted was removed from my cart upon checkout.

UGH.

Oh well, nothing for me this time. Didn't need it anyway, it was just really cute.

There are some bargains to be had if you have patience and time.

taze
02-24-2009, 07:31 PM
I guess I got lucky with sizes. Although the site was pretty slow, I managed to find way to many things in the sizes I was looking for. I am not looking forward to that credit card bill, but am looking forward to the box of goodies! Such cute hats and my little girl has no hair, so I am always looking for that.

SoloMelody
02-24-2009, 09:26 PM
What are their shipping charges like?

wifecat
02-24-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm spending about $44 and shipping was $7.50. Thanks for posting OP! I got a few cute dresses and some great basics, too. Whoohoo!

Melbel
02-24-2009, 09:55 PM
I agree that the website is a bit cumbersome, particularly on big sale days when navigation is slow. It is so much easier on Gymboree, Gap and other big stores to search by size, but for me, it is well worth the effort. I was able to find some adorable outfits for DD2 in sizes 12, 18 and 24 months. I love that I will not see the same outfits around every corner, and the prices are on par with what you would pay at Target.

I already had a few "wish list" outfits in my cart, so my shopping was pretty easy. Last year, there was another big sale in July, so hopefully I will exercise restraint and just "window shop" until then!

jray
02-25-2009, 07:47 AM
Agreed. FNMK is one of my favorite online boutiques, but even I couldn't handle the slowness yesterday. I agree there has GOT to be a better way to search in the sale items. They do have AMAZING customer service, though.

keckert
02-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Site is running fine now. Cute clothes...my girls are all set for now though. Losing my job forces me to have some restraint! :)

maylips
02-25-2009, 11:33 AM
I was the first one to complain, but still spent $230! That's the most I've EVER spent at one time on DD's clothes but I think I got some great things for next season. Fingers crossed that they will fit her... :)

Seitvonzu
02-25-2009, 12:08 PM
thanks to the OP-- i just spent $120 shipped but got five outfits and 3 pairs of tights ...so woohoo! i think these will really be great for "special" clothes that we don't see around town (except in the local baby boutique but i CRINGE at those prices...)

i'm really excited about the MD tights-- i think those are the danish ones that people rave about? we got 2 pairs of those and my hope is that they'll coordinate with some hanna anderson dresses we picked up last year. i bought 2 outfits for an upcoming vacation (some darling overalls/top, garden partyish and a playdress with striped tights) and 3 outfits for this fall (couldn't resist a le top rodeo smocked dress/tights for our october trip to texas... i hope it's not 80 degrees when we go so lucy can wear it! oh well, she'll still wear it at home!! also a cutie-patootie hedgehog set, and a cute shortsleeve dress i'm hoping will take us into the following spring)

i need to stop visiting this board! hopefully the appealing deals will dry up for a while!!