PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Top Sheet for Toddler bed?

cbscherer
02-24-2009, 05:06 PM
Converting my daughter's crib into toddler bed. I have some PBK chamois crib sheets that I love, but I've never seen any matching top sheets (or any top sheets for a toddler bed for that matter. What do you guys do for a flat sheet for a toddler bed?

BeachBum
02-24-2009, 07:49 PM
I never found them, and I looked everywhere. I ended up just using a toddler bed duvet for the top covers.

etaylor75
02-24-2009, 07:56 PM
I looked everywhere and ended up buying a twin flat sheet, cut it in half, hemmed each end and voila! - 2 toddler flat sheets :)

I don't understand why they don't make them.

Erin

cmdnewton
02-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Try finding someone to make you one on www.etsy.com - I just had a whole toddler set made for me. I highly recommend the shop AGEVERAFTER or you can try this link if it will work http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5002464 - Ann was very easy to work with and will make you something custom. My comforter had different dimensions than what her duvets were, but she made one that fit my measurements. Good luck.

Sopamanda
02-24-2009, 09:37 PM
I never used a top sheet with the toddler bed. Just the quilt worked fine. Now he's in a twin bed and he can't seem track of even the twin sheet; that is, it's always crumpled up on the bottom anyway.

That said, my kiddo is a little heater in himself; never got cold...

o_mom
02-24-2009, 09:51 PM
I made some from a full size sheet. Company Store had crib sheets and full size flat sheets in matching fabrics, so I got two crib sheets and one full size. I made two flat sheets with a pocket at the end to keep it tucked on the mattress and two matching throw pillows from the full sheet.

jjordan
02-24-2009, 10:22 PM
I got a twin sheet, folded in half widthwise, and hemmed one end. The toddler bed mattress fits into the sheet with the hemmed side along the bottom end of the mattress. Makes it super easy to make the bed!

cvanbrunt
02-24-2009, 10:29 PM
I found sheet sets (fitted, top, and pillowcase) at toddlerbeds.com

shburks
02-25-2009, 09:04 AM
We never used them either. I figured ds didn't have one in the crib and he survived just fine! That said I did find someone on e-bay that *makes* a fitted top sheet for toddler bed. It has fitted corners like a fitted sheet on one end and flat on the end around their head. I was set to buy but then figured he wouldn't really stay in the toddler bed very long anyway.

clc053103
02-25-2009, 09:36 AM
jcpenney.com has sets!

secchick
02-25-2009, 10:18 AM
Look at the toddler bedding at babybedding.com. They have the flat toddler sheets premade and they have a number of styles, colors, organic cotton, etc.

HTH!