PDA

View Full Version : Ratings at Land of Nod

jillmom
02-25-2009, 12:00 AM
I was just at the Land of Nod website and happened to look at some bedding that I had given a 2 star rating to last fall. My rating had been removed--it listed only the five star ratings. Is this a fairly common thing? The ratings at Target and Amazon seem to be real, with a fair share of negative ratings. How can you believe any ratings at a company's website if the negative ratings are removed?
Jill

maylips
02-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Wow, that's interesting. I haven't heard of that happening but would be interested to know if others had that experience at LON.

That does not make me feel good about a company that would remove a valid rating, even if it was negative.

jillmom
02-25-2009, 10:37 PM
You read my mind.
It occurred to me to check out the other LON bedding item that I reviewed at the same time and gave a 5 star rating to--it's still there.
My two star review was not a rant in any way--it was honest and, I think, fair.
I'm bummed. I still would have ordered from them since their customer service was so great with the product I wasn't happy with. But how can I shop with a company that cheats on it's customer ratings?
Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Jill

maylips
02-25-2009, 11:22 PM
You should repost this in a busier thread - the Lounge or bitching ones, depending on how you wanted to word it. :) I would really be interested to see what people say.

jillmom
02-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Thanks, Maylips. Good idea.
I emailed customer service yesterday. I'll repost when I receive a reply.
Jill

jenfromnj
02-26-2009, 11:27 PM
That's crazy! It really makes me re-think ordering from them. Please let us know what customer service says when they reply (which they hopefully will)!