PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy: Charley Harper books, puzzles, games etc & more

Seitvonzu
02-25-2009, 12:15 PM
On the advice of some kindly soul here, I headed over to Old Navy to check pjs again with the 50% additional clearance. we got pretty lucky with that-- 2 pairs in lu's next size and one in the NEXT size because i just couldn't leave the print sitting there. so thanks to the OP about the heads up!

what really was exciting though, for me, were the FABULOUS prices on the Charley Harper gift items. i'd already bought one of the 123's books and a couple coloring books when they were 25% off, and was keeping my eye on the rest. i bought TONS because it was all marked more than 50% off and when i got to the register it rang up 50% of that price. so the 12.50 puzzle ended up 1.99 and the 14.50 matching game was 3.00!!! the board books ended up being 1.50 (original price was 9.50!!!) the coloring book ended up being 2 dollars (from original 6.50-- but TOTALLY worth it for an adult who still likes coloring -- cool pictures!).

the graphics on this line of items are really fresh/mod/cool, but based on animals, so still kid friendly. i also got a couple "seriously cute" items for my neice and nephew-- a dinosaur & "friendly monster" stuffed toys-- chenille fabric and really, truly "seriously cute." they were 2.25 down from 12.50 and will be perfect for their easter baskets (the monster kinda looks like an egg and my daughter LOVED it)

Snow mom
02-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the heads up. DH loves Charley Harper.