PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy UPPA Vista?

dragop21
02-26-2009, 06:52 AM
I have been cruising all over and obsessing about this purchase, though I likely won't make it for another couple of months. I am super excited about it though, the rumble seat is what sold me, and the fact that I can have a standing place for my oldest makes me jump up and down.
the only other option I am considering is the City Mini Double, but then my oldest has no where to hang onto, which is not good, considering she is almost 5 and winds up in the stroller 50% of the time as it is.

but aside from my dilemma, I am wondering if you guys have a place you recommend to buy such an item. any favourite stores?

willow33
02-26-2009, 09:16 AM
The best price I found on the 2009 Vista was at www.greatbeginningsonline.com with their 10% off code: GBBABY

I think it brought the total down close to $600 with free shipping

HTH!

elektra
02-26-2009, 01:41 PM
I was really happy with the customer service and pricing at peppyparents.com. I got my 2007 UPPA Baby Vista there as well as my Bob Duallie. They price match and have free shipping over $100. They also paid the tax too.
The owner even met me to show me the products in person even though they are a totally online operation! (I happened to live near their warehouse.)

AnnieW625
02-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Another rec for Peppy Parents! I only bought some Uppa Baby wheels from them, but I also loved supporting a local LA County business at the same time! The owner of Peppy Parents (Heather) posts here sometimes too.

ebjw
02-27-2009, 07:59 PM
Got my Vista from babyontherun.com and the customer service was the best I've ever had, especially true since there was a slight issue with UPPAbaby that Rick took care of perfectly!
Oh yeah, free shipping, and if you can find the 25% off on live.com when you buy from ebay, he has them for sale there too.