PDA

View Full Version : Does this stroller exist?

amldaley
02-27-2009, 07:36 AM
MUST HAVE:

Reversible seat
Air filled back tires (larger....for the beach and light trails)
Compact fold (I have a Jeep Liberty....not big!)
Decent steering and suspension
FOUR WHEELS - I am paranoid about the three-wheeled "wheelbarrow" style as I am a MAJOR klutz and worry I will dump my daughter

PREFER TO HAVE:
Decent canopy or able to take additional clip on canopy
Seperate bassinet features, totally detachable, not a part of the seat
Ability to support a buggy board attachment

NICE TO HAVE:
"features" like tilt or adjustable steering handle, bigger basket etc
Lightweight frame

The Bugaboo is too large when folded and the Quinny Buzz 4 was a nightmare for me folding. The mechanism to fold was too large for me to get my hands around (I have little hands).

meme9300
02-27-2009, 07:44 AM
Maybe the Teutonia T100? It isn't super compact when folded but I think has all of your other requirements...or hte UppaBaby vista...also not super compact either when folded but has your other requirements.

AnnieW625
02-27-2009, 01:52 PM
I think the Uppababy Vista might fit the bill since you'll probably just be using the toddler seat, and not the bassinet. It should also work for the car seat adaptor too. The Vista doesn't have airfilled tires, but they are a hybrid tire that feels like airfilled.

edurnemk
02-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Have you seen the Micralite Toro? I don't remember if it has a toddler board, but I think it fulfills your other requirements. I would've bought this one in a cinch if the seat was reversible.

The Teutonias are nice, like a PP said, but they are anything but light, the lightest is just over 30 lbs. IMHO anything over 24 lbs is too much.

I have a Vista, I love it and recommend it to anyone, but the fold is bulkier than the Cam. So maybe it's not what you're looking for.

bubbaray
02-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Well, other than the air tires, the Peg Perego Switch fits the bill.

strollerqueen
02-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Have you seen the Micralite Toro? I don't remember if it has a toddler board, but I think it fulfills your other requirements. I would've bought this one in a cinch if the seat was reversible.

The Teutonias are nice, like a PP said, but they are anything but light, the lightest is just over 30 lbs. IMHO anything over 24 lbs is too much.

I have a Vista, I love it and recommend it to anyone, but the fold is bulkier than the Cam. So maybe it's not what you're looking for.

I think she said she wanted reversible. You've got the Toro on the brain, EH?

edurnemk
02-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Oh, yeah I missed the "reversible seat" on the list. And I do love the Toro, but I didn't buy it because I wanted a reversible as well.