PDA

View Full Version : Have a Vista and RC Whizz now - keep both?

willow33
02-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Okay so I bought the Whizz from mamabargains months ago and then scored the matching bassinet last week. Of course then I see a 2007 Uppababy Vista on craigslist for $250 and I just HAD to have it :) I also have a Mac Easy Traveller for my safeseat and an older Triumph.

So I guess my question is: Should I keep both the Whizz and Vista? Or maybe just sell the bassinet for the Whizz and keep the Whizz for later on? I'm due in April so it would be for the new baby.

TIA!!

tarnator
03-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Wow.
You are me!

I bought the RC Whizz from mamabargains too and went crazy trying to find a bassinet (no luck). So i bought the Vista too, but a 2008. We really love and needed a bassinet because it is her bed at home and is so convenient in our apartment just to roll her in to our bedroom at night if she is already asleep. love it!

Since I didn't get the Whizz bassinet my plan had been to sell it. BUT now I think that we will keep it! Turns out I actually want a jogging stroller because it is annoying me that my hubbie and I can't get out for a run together - so I think that we will keep it as our jogger. Where else could i get such a nice jogging stroller for $200! :yay:

What are the chances that you have the g-lite too? Then we would be stroller twins for sure!

BTW - where the heck did you manage to get the bassinet?

willow33
03-01-2009, 09:21 PM
No g-lite here :) I think if I buy one more stroller dh will divorce me!!

I found the Whizz carrycot on the yahoo stroller swap board. Of course now I'm not sure I really need it since the Vista came with the carrycot so I may put it back up on the board for sale.

I need to sell my old strollers(MBUD & sit 'n stand) to fund my new stroller obsession :)

tarnator
03-02-2009, 06:56 AM
oh man,
I was searching stroller swap for ages trying to get a bassinet. So good for you! Might have stopped me buying the Vista if I could have found it first.

If you don't need the Whizz as a jogger, then you could certainly sell it with the bassinet as a combined deal.

TraciG
03-02-2009, 11:51 AM
My Whizz still sit's in my closet, never used !

mommy24
03-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi: I have the chance to buy either a brown or black whizz stroller. I'm leaning towards the brown but would love to hear any recommendations on color. I'm guessing either would be just fine.

The black one would be cheaper but only comes with the black pad whereas the brown one has the pink pad I was hoping for.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!