PDA

View Full Version : is it a prob that uppa vista doesn't recline flat?

barbara
02-27-2009, 03:44 PM
just wondering if this has been a problem for folks? is the seat comfortable past the infant stage for a kid to fall asleep in even though they can never lie flat in the seat? any other thoughts on this stroller?

edurnemk
02-27-2009, 04:36 PM
It has not been a problem at all, on the contrary, for some reason my son sleeps better in this stroller than our other one that reclines completely flat. Maybe he feel cradled in the seat.
He takes absurdly long naps in the Vista (90min to 2 hours sometimes), and before he wouldn't nap more than 20 or 30 minutes in the other stroller. It's been so since he started using the seat, he's now almost 14 months and still sleeps really well in it.

I found the lack of fully upright position more of a problem at first, but that turned out to be a smaller issue than I anticipated. I still wish it had a more upright position, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I'd still rather have the slight recline, but with and adjustable footrest, than the Bugaboo with a fully upright seat but no adjustable footrest and a recline mechanism that requires 2 hands. I guess it depends on what matters most to each mom.