PDA

View Full Version : Micralite Giveaway/survey

bubbaray
02-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Cool, check this out -- StrollerQueen is giving away a Micralite! :)

http://strollerqueenreviews.blogspot.com/

Very cool! I hope someone from here or StrollerSwap wins!!! :)

elektra
02-28-2009, 03:00 AM
Just filled it out, thanks! I like the new blog too.

Neatfreak
02-28-2009, 09:14 AM
Oh, how awesome that would be! I'm getting tired of my 2004 Zooper ...

ShayleighCarsensMom
02-28-2009, 12:18 PM
YAY, that is neat-o!

purpelina
02-28-2009, 06:53 PM
oh, thanks soooo much for the ink! Just filled it out :) I so hope to win this! It's my dream stroller, so good and soo out of my rice range.
I was eyeing it since strollerqueen gave it prase on her website. She is the authority I trust :)

edurnemk
02-28-2009, 08:43 PM
Thanks for posting this! I loved the Toro since I saw it almost a year ago, I almost bought it but decided I really wanted a reversible seat. But now that DS is older I'd lover to have one! Especially since taking it on public transportation seems a lot easier than my Vista.

Oh, and I really like Strollerqueen's new blogspot. I recommend it to all my pregnant friends who are stroller shopping.

strollerqueen
03-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Thank you! The Toro is really one of the best pushing strollers of all time. I would definitely rank it in the top five. The seat reclines flat, then sits upright. Comes with a front bar, raincover and boot. It folds, or unfolds, with a quick yank. The fold is compact, and it stands upright. I used it in the snow recently and it was amazing! I just tilted it back and pulled it on it's rear tires. The seat is pretty roomy, too. I love the emerald green color.

tnrnchick74
03-01-2009, 08:11 AM
I've registered! I hope I win!!! I would LOVE this stroller...and I might even do a giveaway of my Whizz if I win!