PDA

View Full Version : Gap Girl PJ's 3.99

Pennylane
03-01-2009, 09:48 AM
I came across these this morning. Sold out of my size, but if you need a smaller size it is a great deal!

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=6470&pid=621564&vid=1

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=6470&pid=621563

Ann

Zaney
03-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Great Find, thanks so much!

mg1278
03-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Do you think this would be going on in-store, too? I'd hate to pay shipping on $3.99 PJs. Alternatively, do you know what happens if you add a piperlime item to get free shipping and then return the piperlime item?

jjordan
03-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Do you think this would be going on in-store, too? I'd hate to pay shipping on $3.99 PJs. Alternatively, do you know what happens if you add a piperlime item to get free shipping and then return the piperlime item?

Often online sales are different than in-store sales.

I bought a Piperlime item to get free shipping recently and ended up returning the Piperlime item (although I had intended to keep it when I ordered it!). No problem there. Once you get FS, it's FS and they don't charge you for it retroactively. Also they pay for the shipping on the Piperlime return.

Jill

Melbel
03-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks for posting! I needed size 12-18M PJs and had FS with my Gap Silver card!

veronica
03-01-2009, 03:20 PM
I picked up pj's at old navy for $1.97 yesterday and used my 20% off for a whopping total of $1.6 per pair. I never used them since we prefer HA long johns but I like something lighter for summer so I picked them up. they had a ton at my store in every size and gender up to 5T. HTHS.

i would have posted sooner but my pc was down until now.

twobabes
03-01-2009, 05:49 PM
$1.97? Wow... I was just in my Old Navy and even the Christmas ones were still $7.99. How do these pj's run? What about Children's Place?

veronica
03-01-2009, 08:00 PM
$1.97? Wow... I was just in my Old Navy and even the Christmas ones were still $7.99. How do these pj's run? What about Children's Place?

I can't vouch for sizing too much since I got so spoiled by the loose hanna long johns and spent a small fortune collecting the old style on ebay this fall. .....but I did look at a 5T (for DD who is 39 months and 36 pounds, 37 inches) and they looked like they will fit ok. They are made snug fitting but at a 5t, I obviously sized up. DS, is also going to turn 2 in July and small for his age-since I purchased for the summer, I did get a 3t for him to make sure he doesn't feel like a sausage. I know they will be too long and if they are too big, that's what the dryer is for. I currently only dry socks since I can't stand any shrinkage.

wow-after all that typing, I am not even sure if I helped you.....

Dancerella
03-01-2009, 09:25 PM
I also picked up a bunch of the Old Navy pj's on clearance for around $4. They are a nice weight for transitional weather. They are tight fitting and run on the small size. I sized up one size and they are perfect (after washing/drying). My dd should be able to wear them again in the fall as the legs are a bit long. Certainly a great deal at $4/pair and I am usually not a fan of ON clothing.

I do love the Hanna's. Did they change the style recently? I only have one pair bought on Ebay so maybe they are and older style. They are not tight fitting and are super comfy.