PDA

View Full Version : as DH put it... if you are puking every day...

lizajane
03-03-2009, 08:53 AM
how come a pregnancy test won't work???

you would really think that with THAT much hormone, you would get an answer... sigh...5 more days...

and also, my throat hurts from vomiting...

WatchingThemGrow
03-03-2009, 09:06 AM
just for us...run to the dollar store and grab one Liza! Granted, the first one we took this time said NO. On second thought, get two of them.

cooooould it be Rotavirus?

pastrygirl
03-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Have you gotten a negative, or just not tested yet? I got a positive 10DPO, which was 7 days before AF was due. That was on a cheapie Dollar Tree test and also on a digital test. It was negative the day before, though. Many people are able to get positives several days before AF is due. www.peeonastick.com :)

lizajane
03-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Have you gotten a negative, or just not tested yet? I got a positive 10DPO, which was 7 days before AF was due. That was on a cheapie Dollar Tree test and also on a digital test. It was negative the day before, though. Many people are able to get positives several days before AF is due. www.peeonastick.com :)

2 negatives on generic first response.

g-mama
03-03-2009, 10:38 AM
I was puking within 3 days after conception on all of my pregnancies, but got negative HPT results all the way up until the day my period was due.

LarsMal
03-03-2009, 10:56 AM
I got two negative Dollar Store tests before I finally got a positive (on a brand name test) this time around. DH kept telling me negative was negative, but I KNEW. I don't think it showed positive until the day before my period, though.

Keep us posted!

Hope you feel better!!

TraciG
03-03-2009, 01:01 PM
this is so exciting, I can't wait to find out if you're pregnant !

Hope the throwing up stops !

elektra
03-03-2009, 01:16 PM
And you told us we were being silly!
Each of my pregnancies never showed up on a test until after the day my period was due. The time drags big time!

JTsMom
03-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Good luck Liza!

MommytoEliana
03-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Thinking of you, Liza! May the results be the wish of your heart (whatever that is), and may they come soon!

lizajane
03-03-2009, 06:25 PM
just for us...run to the dollar store and grab one Liza! Granted, the first one we took this time said NO. On second thought, get two of them.

cooooould it be Rotavirus?

i am extremely confident that if i did have roto, it would be running rampant through my whole household by now! last time we had it, we all got it within DAYS of each other- as in one day me, next day DH, and DS1 and next day DS2. the fam is all a-ok. plus, roto definitely doesn't make ya constipated! lol!

i got 3 from the dollar tree. will try one in the am, which will be 5 days early. some friends said they worked for them 5 days early.

THIS IS SO ANNOYING. i am getting very anxious!!!

and yes, i threw up twice already today. once at preschool and had a friend watch DS in the hallway...

mamaoftwins
03-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh, good luck, Liza! :)

pastrygirl
03-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Good luck!!!

pinkmomagain
03-03-2009, 08:40 PM
How are your boobs, Liza! REALLY sore boobs are better than any pregnancy test for me.

lizajane
03-03-2009, 09:10 PM
How are your boobs, Liza! REALLY sore boobs are better than any pregnancy test for me.

E-FREAKIN'-NORMOUS.

oh, well...more like a C and i am really a B.

but owwwwww. those rascals i call children like to crawl into my bed in the am or scurry into my lap on the couch and WHAM they get me right in the un-sweet spot.

i am cramping now. it is freakin' me out. very normal PMS symptom for me. not freakin' that i am or am not. just freakin' that I DON'T KNOW.

I WANT OFF THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!!

daily vomit report: 3x

Wife_and_mommy
03-03-2009, 09:37 PM
LIZA! I had no idea. Oh my. Can't wait to find out.:grouphug:

Try eating protein whenever you feel sick. It'll help stabilize your blood sugar. Sour candy and peppermint helped the nausea too. But this is all if you're pg....

overcome
03-03-2009, 10:20 PM
this is so exciting, I can't wait to find out if you're pregnant !

Hope the throwing up stops !

:yeahthat:

o_mom
03-03-2009, 11:01 PM
I think we need a Liza POAS ticker at the top of the board when we log in. Status reports twice daily at a minimum :p

Here's to a calm stomach and a quick end to the uncertainty!

bubbaray
03-03-2009, 11:04 PM
I think we need a Liza POAS ticker at the top of the board when we log in. Status reports twice daily at a minimum :p

:yeahthat:

I was trolling this thread at work today and I'm not supposed to even look at this board at work, and I definitely do NOT have time to do so. Liza, POAS for cripes sake. I have work to do, I can't be distracted like this! LOL.

elaineandmichaelsmommy
03-04-2009, 03:41 AM
I can't believe this is happening for you. Good luck Liza, I hope you get whatever your heart desires.

ThreeofUs
03-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Good luck, Liza! May you get better - in whichever way you'd like, lol - very soon.

MontrealMum
03-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Goodness Liza - I hope you get an answer soon, one way or the other, and I'll be thinking about you :hug:

MMMommy
03-04-2009, 02:11 PM
News yet? Dying to know!

lizajane
03-04-2009, 02:42 PM
News yet? Dying to know!

not until tomorrow. appt at 10:30am. i called (it is a thyroid appt with my GP) and said i will need a PG test.

it is KILLING ME.

my heart rate was 90 bpm last night when DH and i were trying to go to sleep.

Mamma2004
03-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Sending you lots of best wishes, Liza!!!

MMEand1
03-04-2009, 06:02 PM
This is CRAZY fun!! I just got home from work and checking this thread was the first thing I did!!!

Hope your appt goes well tomorrow!

lizajane
03-04-2009, 08:08 PM
This is CRAZY fun!! I just got home from work and checking this thread was the first thing I did!!!

Hope your appt goes well tomorrow!

ya'll are TOO sweet to me. this is the most flattering thing EVER.

mamaoftwins
03-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Liza! You are probably at your appt now - good luck!! :)