PDA

View Full Version : Which Backpack diaper bag for long flight? Is the LE one still available?

slworld
03-03-2009, 03:33 PM
We have an international trip (almost a day long) coming up in a couple of weeks. DS will be 9months old so there is a lot of stuff to carry. I searched for this topic and seems like the LE Backpack Diaper Bag was recommended quite often on the BBB. I went to their website & it doesn't look like they carry it anymore. Is it still available anywhere? I would love to get one. If not what are the other backpacks that are comparable & get the job done?

Thanks much

arivecchi
03-03-2009, 05:05 PM
I travel a lot and the Baby Sherpa is the answer! Check out their website to see all of the features.

http://www.babysherpa.com/camobabysherpadiaperbackpack.html

MamaKath
03-04-2009, 04:02 PM
LE Backpack is no longer available, though they come up on Ebay.

My favorite is the Baby Sherpa also. I have both sizes, would recommend the full size one for airline travel. It is well laid out, comfortable, and has some neat features like the bungie and cooler. I really like it!

Some others to look at are the Outside Baby backpack, Dadgear/Daisygear backpack, Diaper Dude Backpack, and the JuJuBe BeRightBack. There have been many recent threads about airline travel if you run a search.

lmariana
03-04-2009, 04:24 PM
I've never used the LE Backpack, but I've had our Baby Sherpa for over 5 years, and it's still going strong. Lots of organization, insulated storage section, comfortable, and functional. It's a good buy in my opinion.