PDA

View Full Version : Bob Revolution or Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle 2007

uclared
03-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi All,

I was hoping you could help me out with a baby jogger decision. I'm debating between buying the Bob Revolution (Single) or the Urban Jungle 2007 (Single) jogging stroller. I plan to use the stroller for jogging - if it comes in handy for other uses, great, but I don't really need it to serve other functions. My baby is 6 months now and I'd like to get something that she can grow into and feel comfortable in for a while. Any thoughts on the advantages/disadvantages of both and which of the two you would ultimately recommend?

Thanks so much!

MamaKath
03-04-2009, 04:32 PM
If you are looking for a jogger, ideally you want something with a fixed front wheel, 16 inch back wheeels and a hand brake. Bob, Baby Jogger, Chariot, Kool Stride and Kelty all make excellent jogging strollers. I would also talk to the pediatrician about when to start jogging with LO; many recommend waiting until Lo is a minimum of 1 year due to muscle strength, especially in the neck and back. BJ Performance Series and BOB Sus DLux or Ironman models are good places to start looking.

ShayleighCarsensMom
03-04-2009, 11:33 PM
I have a bob revolution for running and love love love it! It runs like butter!

JamiMac
03-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Yes, you can use the Bob Revolution for running if you lock the wheel. The Mountain Buggy, even with the wheel lock in the fixed position, has some play to it, making it very hard. The Bob will lock completely straight and solid. For long runs you might want to go with a fixed wheel jogger, but for jogging the Revolution will be great with the wheel in the locked position.
Hope that helps!

chaviedoodle
03-05-2009, 05:10 PM
I hear that Mountain Buggy gets top rating, but keep in mind that they may be going out of business and warranty will not be valid.