PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson Dress Sale

jray
03-04-2009, 11:26 PM
HA is having a dress sale on some styles. Their dresses are really cute this season. Shipping, of course, counteracts with the nice deal. You won't save much, but maybe you could still justify it like I did! HA HA! :p

WatchingThemGrow
03-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Ok, this is crazy, but HA called me today! An associate had put an order on hold for me last night and they called to follow up. I asked abut FS and she said that if you order $125, they might be able to honor the FS that was sent out to some customers by the marketing dept.

Sadly, DH says we have no money for such things. Maybe grandma wants to buy a pretty dress or two, and some shoes, and some whatever else I can find...

Oh, which ones did you get?

jray
03-05-2009, 09:12 AM
It's funny you say HA called you tonight! Von Maur calls me at least once a week, and I'm on a first-name basis with most of them! HA HA!

I got the "FEEL THE BREEZE" sundress
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC|1|2|24|25|1||&simg=35029_A39

...and the Love to Twirl dress (since my 18-month old LOVES to twirl!)
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC|3|2|24|25|1||&simg=35027_P24

I didn't spend $125, but I did spend $72/shipped. Don't tell my husband, okay?

infomama
03-05-2009, 09:20 AM
I love the "love to twirl" dress. DD1 has the light blue one with long sleeves that they sold last winter.

Sugar Magnolia
03-05-2009, 09:48 AM
I called the HA outlet yesterday and they were having 20% off of some things.

I got dd 4 dresses and 2 skirt/top outfits. Ds3 got 2 zippers, 2 rompers, beach overalls, body suit, kimono top, 2 sun hats, pilot cap, and socks. I spent $250 and they waived shipping.

But now I'll be placing an on line order!

twobabes
03-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Are the zippers/long johns still on sale at the outlets?

Sugar Magnolia
03-05-2009, 01:37 PM
I called yesterday and some zippers were $15.

WatchingThemGrow
03-05-2009, 03:33 PM
I called yesterday and some zippers were $15.

Weren't they just Christmas ones though? When I called last week, that's what they said.

The dresses you picked, OP are cute! We have a l/s love to twirl that is so cute.

I had to tell them no when they called today b/c DH said we're in a financial crisis since we bought plane tickets to FL AND our CSA box that includes meat and dairy options this year. Yes to arugula, not right now to fisherman sandals...

Sugar Magnolia
03-05-2009, 04:10 PM
I didn't get any Christmas ones. Barely blue with something else and a striped pair that was blue with something. I can't remember. My brain is gone now that I am pregnant!

mshen
03-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Yes to arugula, not right now to fisherman sandals...

I had to laugh about this one. Priorities, people! food or clothes? ;) I got sucked into the dress sale as well. I was ecstatic because I've been eyeing the Flower Farm dress since spring came out and snatched it at $29! And East of the Sun line is gorgeous, especially the blue/purple combo. I wanted to get the sundress too, especially since it was only $19, but decided to be practical instead.
________
Ford mondeo (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Mondeo)

jent
03-05-2009, 09:14 PM
You guys are enablers! I've been trying to ignore this sale, though I am thinking about the love to twirl dress for DD's bday. (I told myself that she still has too much toddler-belly to look good in it).

jray
03-05-2009, 09:40 PM
The toddler belly is even more reason to buy it! It's precious!!! :heartbeat: SPLURGE WITH US! HA HA!