PDA

View Full Version : Good quality nursing/sports bra?

athompson
03-05-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm looking for a high quality sports/nursing bra. Baby always wants to nurse as soon as I'm done working out and it's a big pain lifting a traditional sports bra to nurse. I'm a 34D right now (love the nursing boobs) so I need good support. I have a couple from Target, but they are pretty flimsy. TIA!

justincase
03-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Hanes makes one that zips all the way down the front. I randomly got their catalog for the first time ever and it had a free shipping deal in it so I bought a couple of these although I had never ordered anything from them before:
http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/Women-Hanes/Women_ShopByCategory-Hanes/Women_Bras-Hanes/G469.aspx
The sizing was a little weird but I ordered both an XL and an XXL, thinking I would try them out and I couldn't beat the price. I am currently a 40F and the XXL fits perfectly and I figure the XL will fit in several months once the giant nursing boobs start to deflate. Ideally I would need more support but it isn't like I am going on long runs right now nor will I be back to that any time soon. I figure they will be supportive enough for yoga videos, balance ball videos, and brisk walking.

While I was at it, I bought a couple of really cute skirts, jersey knit with a foldover (what I think of as "yoga style") waist band. Figure they will be great for postpartum belly. Hey, I needed to buy SOMETHING to get that free shipping! :)

athompson
03-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Thank you!