PDA

View Full Version : Good quality nursing/sports bra?

athompson
03-05-2009, 11:01 PM
I posted this in momwear too, but the lounge seems to move so quickly I thought I'd try here too.
I'm looking for a high quality sports/nursing bra. Baby always wants to nurse as soon as I'm done working out and it's a big pain lifting a traditional sports bra to nurse after a workout. I'm a 34D right now (love the nursing boobs) so I need good support. I have a couple from Target, but they are pretty flimsy. TIA.

shilo
03-06-2009, 03:35 AM
i haven't ever tried a nursing sports bra per se (does such a thing exist?). but i like this moving comfort bra ( http://www.barenecessities.com/Moving-Comfort_product_MOVINGCOMFORT350003_,size,.htm ). instead of having the normal bra strap adjuster plastic slider thing, it has velcro. you can un-velcro the strap and drop the front. i'm a 34DD when nursing and this thing keeps the girls in the right place.

hth.

writermama
03-06-2009, 09:14 AM
titlenine.com is THE place for sports bras -- I don't know if they have nursing sports bras, per se, but they will have good ones that give support that you need while nursing.

wellyes
03-06-2009, 10:06 AM
I use my Bravado nursing bra -- maybe it's just because I have the double-plus size (I'm a 40DD) -- it is very comfortable and has lots of support.

athompson
03-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Thank you all!