PDA

View Full Version : Magna-Tiles Clear 100 Piece Set Brand New 50% OFF !!

Macy
03-06-2009, 09:16 AM
There is an educational supply company that is going out of business that has lots of stuff listed on ebay. One of the items listed is the:

Magna-Tiles Clear 100 Piece Set for 50% off!!

Hurry, there are only 3 sets left!!

WatchingThemGrow
03-06-2009, 09:19 AM
can you post a link? TIA!

amycoh
03-06-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm feeling teased lol

Macy
03-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Here's the link: (You have to have the dash in there. I copied and pasted the subject line directly from ebay in my original post.)

GONE - so I removed the link.

daniele_ut
03-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Thank you so much for posting this!! I just bought 1!!

happymomma
03-06-2009, 09:35 AM
I missed it. i really wanted to get it for DD and DS. Oh well...

DrSally
03-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Shucks! Missed it. Thanks for posting.

jd11365
03-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Ok, so I noticed a phone number on the ebay listing and gave them a call just to see if there was one extra box lying around that he wanted to sell.
Unfortunately it was a no go. :(

BUT, he is selling out his entire inventory due to the business closing from the economy and is trying to sell off his stuff fast and cheap.

The business is www.mypaintbox.com and the phone number is 937-570-9517
PLUS, if you call and mention code BBB, he said he will give you an extra discount! His name is Paul and he was very nice.

There are TONS of items, including furniture, toys, arts and crafts, dress up, puzzles, you name it. Anything you'd find in a preschool classroom for sure, and cheap!

DrSally
03-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Ok, so I noticed a phone number on the ebay listing and gave them a call just to see if there was one extra box lying around that he wanted to sell.
Unfortunately it was a no go. :(

BUT, he is selling out his entire inventory due to the business closing from the economy and is trying to sell off his stuff fast and cheap.

The business is www.mypaintbox.com and the phone number is 937-570-9517
PLUS, if you call and mention code BBB, he said he will give you an extra discount! His name is Paul and he was very nice.

There are TONS of items, including furniture, toys, arts and crafts, dress up, puzzles, you name it. Anything you'd find in a preschool classroom for sure, and cheap!

Thank you for the info! I'm going to check it out during naps. I'm looking for a sensory table and paint containers, and any unit blocks with doors/windows.

calv
03-06-2009, 01:38 PM
I too called. not sure if/what we'll buy but interested what others know/recommend. kind of a PITB to search through all the links but they/he have a lot of stuff to sell! :D

thanks for posting!