PDA

View Full Version : Are you watching SNL right now?

Fairy
03-08-2009, 01:34 AM
This has been a consistently great episode all night. Just one question. Who the heck played Jessica Rabbit during WE? Obviously a guest, like Justin Timberlake (whom I've grown to FLOVE), but who the heck was she, we cannot figure it out!

Fairy
03-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Got it! Jessica Biel. which kind of makes sense considering who she's dating.

fortato
03-08-2009, 01:55 AM
I was trying to figure it out too!
I loved the Hawaiian restaurant scene.... and Dwayne Johnson is just a bag of hotness.

Fairy
03-08-2009, 02:16 AM
I've gotta say, DH and I were really surprised how great this ep was. It was like every single skit was really well-done. I'm loving Abby Elliot (Chris Elliot's daughter, BTW). Dwayne is just ... holy ohmigod. Awesome. I do think the digital shorts have been ... well ... other than Doogie's, they've totally sucked this year. I think the absence of the short tonight helped free up that writing team to actually write good material for tonight!

katydid1971
03-08-2009, 02:24 AM
I'm an hour before it will start here. I don't think I can stay up late enough to see it. I have to agree that the doogie digital short was awesome!! Now I have to try to stay awake to see this ;)

greatcanuk
03-08-2009, 10:51 AM
I also thought it was a great episode. I agree that the Hawaiian scene was really good. I also loved Rock Obama--just a funny funny idea. Even the monologue was good, and it usually stinks.

Camille

LarsMal
03-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Finally got a chance to watch it last night. I LOVE JT!!! I was thinking Jessica Rabbit was probably Jessica Biel, but wasn't sure. Too funny!

Dwayne Johnson (still getting used to not calling him The Rock) is at the top of my "top 5" list. You know, the five people I'm allowed to cheat on DH with should they ever come to find me! ;) DH knows if The Rock comes knockin' down my door, forget cheating, I'm running away with him!!!!! So, even if the episode sucked, I still would have watched the whole thing!

Thought The Rock Obama was great, and the Hawaiian one, too.

MMMommy
03-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Finally got a chance to watch it last night. I LOVE JT!!! I was thinking Jessica Rabbit was probably Jessica Biel, but wasn't sure. Too funny!

Dwayne Johnson (still getting used to not calling him The Rock) is at the top of my "top 5" list. You know, the five people I'm allowed to cheat on DH with should they ever come to find me! ;) DH knows if The Rock comes knockin' down my door, forget cheating, I'm running away with him!!!!! So, even if the episode sucked, I still would have watched the whole thing!

Thought The Rock Obama was great, and the Hawaiian one, too.

You've got me itching to start a Top 5 list thread just for fun! I'm going to do it!