PDA

View Full Version : Some fun and not-so-fun things heard around our house...

gatorsmom
03-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Just some interesting quotes I thought I'd share:

"Mom, you're tummy got a lot smaller since the babies are out. Why didn't your butt get smaller?"

"Mom, I can make my own lunch!" (Umm, you are 3yo, no you can't). "Yes, I can."

"MOM! Come get SiSi out of the toilette, I"m trying to PEE!"

"Mom, know what a lady is? A lady is a grandma who's old. That's what a lady is."

"Look Mom, my weewee is a guitar! (do I really want to look?)

"What are you doing there, ChaCha?" "oh, I"m just looking at my boy bits."

"Hey mom, why did the chicken cross the road? Because he had poop on his head!"

Happy Sunday!

MamaMolly
03-08-2009, 02:47 PM
:ROTFLMAO: I need a boy!

hellokitty
03-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Lol, I have boys too and all they talk about are poop, farts and penises.

Yesterday, my 3 yr old thought it would be brilliant to sing the, "You got to move it, move it" Madagascar song, but he made up his own versions.

Version #1...

"You got to rip it, rip it!" (as in ripping farts, and then he proceeded to rip a huge fart)

Then after sending himself into a laughing fit, he came up with version #2...

"You got to poop it, poop it!" (thankfully, he did not poop himself right then and there)

He also says awful things when he is angry with you, like he'll tell you he's going to poop on your face. Nice. DH and I are worried about getting calls from the school when he starts preschool next yr. The thing is, he didn't learn this from his older brother (who has never said nasty things like this before), he just comes up with this stuff on his own. So he's clever, but not in a good way, if you kwim.

elizabethkott
03-08-2009, 03:56 PM
DS is quite facinated with his penis. He's also quite interested in other people's penises. Here is an excerpt of our conversation.
DS: MY penis! (while playing with himself during a diaper change)
Me: Yes, that's your penis.
DS: Dada penis?
Me: Yes, Dada has a penis.
DS: Pop-pop penis?
Me: Yes, Pop-pop has a penis.
DS: Mama penis?
Me: No, mama doesn't have a penis.
(pause)
DS: Button? (while playing with his belly button)
Me: Yes, that's your belly button.
DS: Dada button?
Me: Yes, dada has a belly button.
DS: Mama button?
Me: Yes, mama has a belly button.
DS: Mama button yes? Dada button yes? Mama penis no?
Me: That's right!
DS: Mama want penis?
Me: No. Mama does not want a penis.
DS: MY penis! (grabbing himself again)

DrSally
03-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Funny! I couldn't help laughing outloud at the last one!

Gena
03-09-2009, 10:47 AM
DS recently discovered his nipples. I found him studying them in the mirror in his room.

Me: Do you know what those are?
DS: They're boo-boos?
Me: No, they are not boo-boos.
(DS thinks for a while.)
DS: This is a button (points to belly buton), and these (points to nipples) are snaps. One button and two snaps!

mamaoftwins
03-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the laugh! Those are great!

TonFirst
03-09-2009, 11:40 AM
My son, after a particularly loud fart:

"Ooh, that was a bumpy one!"

JTsMom
03-09-2009, 04:06 PM
:ROTFLMAO:All of the above just made my day. Here's my contribution:

The scene: TJ's, uber-trendy part of town, no kiddos to be seen, after big long drive to get there, and much to-do about spending the day shopping.

DS: Jumps out of the car. Farts loudly, then says with much enthusiasm, "There, I farteened, (think 14- we were learning about numbers when he discovered his love of gas) and now I'm ready to go shoppin'!"

DrSally
03-09-2009, 04:26 PM
:ROTFLMAO:All of the above just made my day. Here's my contribution:

The scene: TJ's, uber-trendy part of town, no kiddos to be seen, after big long drive to get there, and much to-do about spending the day shopping.

DS: Jumps out of the car. Farts loudly, then says with much enthusiasm, "There, I farteened, (think 14- we were learning about numbers when he discovered his love of gas) and now I'm ready to go shoppin'!"

:ROTFLMAO: I would've had a hard time not cracking up if I had been standing there!

StantonHyde
03-09-2009, 05:02 PM
My daughter is mixing up all sorts of words these days. In fact, only in our family, could she mix up the idea of a "cool" Hannah Montana song "Best of Both Worlds" with our nerdy activity of listening to books on CD in the car. In one of the Junie B. Jones books, Junie B can't read the board so she thinks a bat and ball is a butt and bull. So, yes, DD is singing "It's the Butt and Bull World"........

JTsMom
03-09-2009, 05:21 PM
:ROTFLMAO: I would've had a hard time not cracking up if I had been standing there!

I was laughing so hard, I couldn't walk for a good 30 seconds! It's a good thing I lost any sense of social decency about 3.5 yrs ago.

dcmom2b3
03-09-2009, 11:02 PM

OMG, I think I do too. :bouncy: The farting/pooping/penis stuff is too funny! See, I thought that they learned all of this when they went to college and pledged a fraternity. What do I know?

My own bit of scatalogical fun:

We were at the gas station on Sunday, on the way to church. I got out to pump, Bunny and my mom stayed in the car. Apparently they had a long conversation about what I was doing -- "getting gas" -- b/c she told everyone she talked to at church that "Mama has gas." I simply added "Chevron" with a smile and a nod. But I wonder if everybody thought it was just a cover up.

MMMommy
03-09-2009, 11:36 PM
DD2 to me: Mommy, your teeth are yellow. Mine are white.

LarsMal
03-10-2009, 12:33 AM

I HAVE a boy, yet it's DD who is usually coming up with this stuff.

The latest with her is (during a dirty diaper change), "What my eat?" usually followed by the list of foods she's eaten that she can remember.

I must have said one time, during a particularly stinky one, "Jeez, what did you eat?" and it has stuck with her. So gross!!!

ETA: I guess DS does have his moments, too. He still won't poop on the potty, so he asks for a diaper when he has to go. The other day he went and then informed me, "This one is a man poop." (Thank you, DH, for that one!)

LarsMal
03-10-2009, 12:35 AM
DS: This is a button (points to belly buton), and these (points to nipples) are snaps. One button and two snaps!

LOL!!!

DS calls them "neebles". Today I pointed out a freckle on his elbow. He told me, "That's not a freckle, Mom, it's another neeble." LMAO!!! Not quite!