PDA

View Full Version : Boon or Anaka high chair?

lava5000
03-09-2009, 02:57 AM
I like the boon & anka high chairs. The only problem is, that neither recline. Is that an important feature for a high chair?

Any have experience with either of the chairs? What are your thoughts?

lava5000
03-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Any one have experience with either of those chairs?

WatchingThemGrow
03-10-2009, 08:18 AM
No experience with either, but we do use the recline on our chair - for the newest baby to sit at the table with us before they're sitting up well and eathing, to give meds (prevacid/zantac daily for a looong time), and often to get them out without them being able to grab all the stuff left on the tray.

maydaymommy
03-10-2009, 08:59 AM
I thought I needed a recline on a highchair, so I got one. In reality, I have never reclined yet in a year+ of having it.

I am not familiar with the anka.

However, I would say that the feature I wish I had been looking for was a lack of "nooks & crannies." There are so many crevices in our highchair (Chicco Polly) on the tray and the cushions and the straps/buckles. It's quite hard to get all the gook out. Also, a tray or tray cover that fit a a real dishwasher would be nice.

good luck

lava5000
03-10-2009, 07:55 PM
However, I would say that the feature I wish I had been looking for was a lack of "nooks & crannies." There are so many crevices in our highchair (Chicco Polly) on the tray and the cushions and the straps/buckles. It's quite hard to get all the gook out. Also, a tray or tray cover that fit a a real dishwasher would be nice.

good luck

That is one of the reasons I really like the boon, there are no creases and I have read great reviews on iit, even from Baby Bargains. The only thing they said was a downfall was the lack of tilt.