PDA

View Full Version : fetal movement is great...

LarsMal
03-09-2009, 07:18 AM
except when it keeps you up ALL.NIGHT.LONG!!! :thumbsdown:

I swear this kid is going to come out ready to run!!!

I'm soooooo tired!!!!

justincase
03-09-2009, 08:52 AM
except when it keeps you up ALL.NIGHT.LONG!!! :thumbsdown:

:yeahthat:

I swear the babe has been dancing around, HARD, non-stop, day and night, since Thanksgiving. I read those little "this week in your pg" things that say stuff like: "By now the baby has settled into a regular sleep/wake cycle..." yeah right! She does not sleep, as far as I can tell. And she HURTS me sometimes! I had none of this with DS, who got himself all jammed up and stuck breech maybe around week 33-34, so when he was this big, he wasn't moving much. I can't remember feeling this DONE last time around.

Sugar Magnolia
03-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Maybe is was day light savings? This one was up until 3:00 am. I got 3 hours of sleep and right now he is kicking as hard as possible. It hurts! This kid never sleeps.

LarsMal
03-09-2009, 02:37 PM
I I had none of this with DS, who got himself all jammed up and stuck breech maybe around week 33-34, so when he was this big, he wasn't moving much. I can't remember feeling this DONE last time around.

Me too. DD pretty much nestled into her breech position around 30-31 weeks and didn't move a whole lot after that. It was down enough from what I remembered with DS to make me to go into the office a couple times to be monitored. They finally told me to chill out, she's breech, she's not going to move much, but DS NEVER moved as much as this one.

My first two pregnancies never kept me up at night with movement. This one starts around 10:30 every night and doesn't stop until 1:30 or later. Last night was all night. Every time I adjusted my position she would, too!

She is also doing this thing where any weight that's put on my belly (rocking DD, resting my hand on my belly, or holding my friend's newborn the other day) she will push and kick where the weight it until it moves. It's crazy!

elektra
03-09-2009, 02:47 PM
It sounds like you may have another Womanimal on your hands! :)

LarsMal
03-09-2009, 03:09 PM
It sounds like you may have another Womanimal on your hands! :)

NOT even funny!!! One Womanimal is more than anyone should have to deal with!

ETA: You know you've got a Womanimal when all you hear all day long is, "I'm not silly, I'm CWAZZY!" "I'm not funny, I'm CWAZZY!"