PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bag organizers

MacMacMoo
03-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Clutches, wristlets, pouches oh me oh my. I like the little zip pouches Ju Ju be has, who else makes fun bags to help organizer ones diaper bag? Even better where can I find the best deal on such pouches?

MamaKath
03-10-2009, 11:16 PM
You can use any number of pouches. If you go to a big box store you can easily purchase cosmetic bags/organizers. Walmart carries clear Escape Pod like bags for around $10. A set of mesh or fabric pencil cases is readily available for a few dollars any number of places. Even a cute wristlet would be available easily at Target or Walmart.

If you are looking for a wallet organizer Fanci Free makes a great one with a cell phone pouch on it. If you don't need that, check Target for a variety of less expensive wallets. They also have some super cute nylon cases (3-pack for about $10) in their purse section right now.

Places like TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Homegoods would carry cosmetic bags also.

For an online resource, check out www.ebags.com and littledudesanddivas.com for a variety of wristlets, bags and wallets.

HTH~

ang79
03-11-2009, 03:43 PM
mamabargains had Lexie Barnes Minis for 66% off yesterday. They didn't sell out so I'm sure they will be on again. I haven't used these but have heard great things about them and am tempted to try a set the next time they come up.

I've also heard good things about California Leash Company bags. Use code moving for 20% off through March 15.

If you're looking for a dipes/wipes pouch, I have a brand new Quick Change by BabyStar in the Blue Staroflaug pattern. Really cute, just not quite what I was looking for. Retails for $16, I'd take $12 shipped for it if you are interested. PM if you are1

tiapam
03-26-2009, 11:57 PM
LeSportsac has little bags and fun prints. I think you can still do phone orders at the outlets, though I have never done it.

http://www.lesportsac.com/external/accessories.html