PDA

View Full Version : when to give Easter bunny?

Melaine
03-11-2009, 10:38 AM
That title is probably confusing. My question is, do you give bunny toy/basket ahead of time so they have the bunny up until Easter or do they not get it until Easter Sunday. What's your take? On one hand, I am kind of impatient to give them the bunnies I made for them so that they can play with them up until Easter. On the other hand I should probably wait....I am impatient

DietCokeLover
03-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I would wait. So fun to see their excitement on Easter day.

infomama
03-11-2009, 10:49 AM
I would wait to give them the bunnies until Easter. That way they can associate the receipt of the bunny with Easter day which would make it even more special IMO.

Melaine
03-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah I guess that's what I was going to do all along. It's even harder for me to delay giving them gifts than it is for them to wait...I'm such a sucker!

CiderLogan
03-11-2009, 01:48 PM
You won't regret waiting. I find it so hard to wait to give my girls things, too!!

Melaine
03-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Ok I am definitely going to wait (thanks you guys are right). Here is a picture of the bunny and a little carrot I made. If I get really crazy, I might try to crochet a tiny basket for the bunny to carry her carrot! I had so much fun making them....
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll113/MamaMelaine/Bunny/EasterBunny.jpg

mamaoftwins
03-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Melaine, those are just adorable!! :)

We put the baskets out early and fill up with toys/treats the night before Easter, so it's all there Easter morning (just like stockings at Christmas).

Melaine
03-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Melaine, those are just adorable!! :)

We put the baskets out early and fill up with toys/treats the night before Easter, so it's all there Easter morning (just like stockings at Christmas).

That's a cute idea! That way they can take their little bunnies to church on Easter morning. I like that plan....earlier is better!