PDA

View Full Version : He's born on the 14th!!

KrisM
03-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Grrrr.

We have those photo frames that you put a picture in for each month of the first year. I am finally catching up on it. Last one I filled was DS1's 11 month photo :). I am realizing that about half of the time when I took DS2's monthly photo I took it near the beginning of the month, not the middle! I am such a dork. DS1's birthday is the 30th, DD's is the 4th, so I was in the habit of beginning of the month. So, a bunch of DS2's are 2 weeks off. I know it doesn't make a huge difference, but I'm really irritated with myself.

kozachka
03-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Stop beating yourself up, I did not even take monthly pictures of DS for the first few months of his life :loveeyes:. I am sure he will never know that his pictures are couple weeks off ;).

KrisM
03-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Stop beating yourself up, I did not even take monthly pictures of DS for the first few months of his life :loveeyes:. I am sure he will never know that his pictures are couple weeks off ;).

Yeah, I know. I just think it's funny that I make a point to take them and I keep taking them on the wrong date!

frgsnlzrds
03-12-2009, 10:44 AM
I didn't take monthly photos either. I tried to take 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and then yearly photos. Some of DD's are off by a MONTH or more. LOL I'm not going to tell her!

sarahsthreads
03-12-2009, 10:55 AM
I understand. We took DD1's pictures *religiously* on the correct date of the month. DD2? Not so much. She goes to bed so early, and DH doesn't get home until she's already cranky and tired, so half the time we have to wait until the closest weekend. I try to convince myself that it's close enough, but it still sometimes irks me. I'm perhaps a little too much of a perfectionist?

Sarah :)

KrisM
03-12-2009, 11:03 AM
I understand. We took DD1's pictures *religiously* on the correct date of the month. DD2? Not so much. She goes to bed so early, and DH doesn't get home until she's already cranky and tired, so half the time we have to wait until the closest weekend. I try to convince myself that it's close enough, but it still sometimes irks me. I'm perhaps a little too much of a perfectionist?

Sarah :)

It irked me that I couldn't do DS1's on the right day, since February doesn't have a 30th. I debated when to do that one. DD was within a day or two.