PDA

View Full Version : Lots of designer diaper bags at TJ Maxx

hellokitty
03-12-2009, 09:08 AM
FYI, I went to TJ Maxx last night and found a ton of designer diaper bags. Fleurville tote, Petunia Picklebottom, Le Sport Sack, and another brand. I want to say, "Daisy" something or another, the logo is a daisy? I can't remember, but the bags were cute, they had messenger and all kinds of different styles and I almost got the messenger, but can't justify another diaper bag at this point.

Also saw a Mac Volo and Quest/Triumph (can't remember which one) at our store too.

dewfish
03-12-2009, 03:04 PM
The "daisy" one was probably Sherpani. I've seen Sherpani stuff at TJ Maxx before. Nice finds!

hellokitty
03-12-2009, 03:16 PM
The "daisy" one was probably Sherpani. I've seen Sherpani stuff at TJ Maxx before. Nice finds!

Yes, you just triggered my memory! Sherpani! That's it! They had nice bags. They had all sorts, the only two that I looked at was their mini-messenger, which was $25 and their larger one was $29. They're very attractive looking bags w/o looking babyish.

corrie23
03-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Were these in the section with the handbags, or were they over by baby clothes and such?

-Corrie

hellokitty
03-15-2009, 09:42 PM
Were these in the section with the handbags, or were they over by baby clothes and such?

-Corrie

In the baby section on the shelving part with socks, baby toys, bibs, etc..

ahrimie
03-15-2009, 11:37 PM
I saw some too and am in the Rochester, MI area.. also found in the baby section. There were 3 Volvos too :)

hellokitty
03-16-2009, 09:26 AM
I saw some too and am in the Rochester, MI area.. also found in the baby section. There were 3 Volvos too :)

Lol, do you mean VOLOS? :p

ahrimie
03-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Lol, do you mean VOLOS? :p

HAHHAa.. yes, yes I did. :)

bunyvet
03-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi Ahrimie,
Can you tell me what diaper bags you saw at the Rochester Hills store? I have been to like 4 different TJ Maxx and only found a couple of PPB bags (the same ones!). I am really ISO a Sling Tote and I heard some of them had them on clearance. No chance you saw one of those did ya?
Thanks,
Andrea G (in MT. Clemens, MI)

ahrimie
03-16-2009, 10:49 PM
I saw 2 PPB bags. It's the laminated fabric, red with a bird design. I saw a sportier black messenger type but didn't recognize the brand.

I wasn't paying attention to slings so not sure I saw one. I've seen ones by Infantino at Marshall's for sure though. What kind are you looking for? TJ Maxx isn't far so I could check again this week if you tell me what you're looking for.

MizMojoLaveau
03-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Got a PPB serenity sling there for $30 last week. Fabric is beautiful but trying to decide if I'm going to keep it as it says it is not machine washable. Has anyone had the PPB slings/pouches?

bunyvet
03-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi again,
Thanks for the offer-- I am actually not looking for a sling but a Fleurville SlingTote Diaper bag. Other folks on the babybags board had seem them at their stores, even some for like $39.00 (way cheap!) but I have had no luck finding anything good at my TJMaxx or marshalls around here. I am especially looking for the Sprig color (light green flowers on it).
I am suprised that Macs are there!

ahrimie
03-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Maybe you can call and see if they have it... I don't think I saw anything green. But yes, I saw 3 Macs there!

bunyvet
03-17-2009, 11:48 PM
I will try to call-- those stores are so disorganized I am not sure if they even know what is in there! LOL! The ones by me are a jumble of stuff and Ihave found diaper bags in babies, luggage, purses and kids areas at different times!
I will keep trying to pop into the stores whenever I pass one by...
Thanks!
Andrea

ku9296
04-16-2009, 10:13 AM
I found a FV sling tote (coral botanical) at my local TJ Maxx too (in MA), for $59.99, when I was there about a week ago.

craezie
04-16-2009, 12:11 PM
You could also try Nordstrom Rack if you have one nearby. I saw sling totes there last week for around $60. I think they were tangerine ogo.

How much were the Maclarens BTW?

wallawala
04-17-2009, 05:07 PM
I just bought the pink/brown fleurville sling tote for 59.99 at TJ's. Didn't see any of the floral prints from fleurville, but they did have the Mothership in their black and white print. I believe the mothership was priced the same, but can't quite remember. I saw them at our Marshall's too. Mac Techno XLT in blue and a Mac Quest in mod black were both priced at $179.

Lots of skip hop stuff, kiddapotamus swaddlers (preemie size only at ours), and JJ cole stuff including bundle me lite in infant and toddler sizes ($15/$17 respt).

skohng
04-17-2009, 08:31 PM
FYI, saw several Storksaks at the Fullerton in Chicago location.

Mia in rose for $59 http://store.lepetitkids.com/301mia.html

Sadie or Gigi for $59 (hard to tell which)
http://store.lepetitkids.com/501sadie.html
http://www.rcgiftboutique.com/stgirodibag1.html

also a geometric/hexagon type design in the slouch style.