PDA

View Full Version : Sad...LL Bean Katahdin Parkas and Bibs are gone....

pjsmom30
03-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Well, I guess I waited too long and lost on this one. They have removed all remaining Katahdin parkas and pants at LL Bean. Sob.

robinsmommy
03-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Try calling - you never know....

WatchingThemGrow
03-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Try calling - you never know....

Yep. When things get in low supply, they've been known to take them off the web to give catalog customers a chance to order them still. WHO orders from a catalog anymore??

willow33
03-12-2009, 05:41 PM
I emailed them yesterday and they told me they still have tons of Katahdin parkas in stock in all colors for $39.95...same price they were last online.

I'm still hoping they will put them back up as we get closer to spring at a reduced price...wishful thinking :)

AddiesMom
03-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Last spring they made them a Thursday Morning Markdown. I got the parka in a 3T and 4T for $14 each and the bib pants for $10. Keep your eye out!

mommymy
03-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Last spring they made them a Thursday Morning Markdown. I got the parka in a 3T and 4T for $14 each and the bib pants for $10. Keep your eye out!

I got the parka in a 3T and was looking at the packaging today and it was dated 3/14/08 so it should be around this time that they mark it down, if they do. FYI

lellolicious
03-13-2009, 08:38 AM
Does anyone know if there's a limit to the time you can return things? I didn't see anything on the site about it. My son will be 5 yo in three months and i bought him a size 5/6 katahdin parka for next season last week. It came and it's HUGE. Not so much length-wise, but i can fit another boy in the front and still zip it up b/c it's so wide. Part of it is b/c it doesn't have the elastic around the waist like the toddler version. It also isn't lined with fleece inside like the toddler version is.

If they have them for super-cheap as a TMMD, I may buy a different one in a smaller size to see how it fits. Otherwise, I'm debating whether or not I should hold onto this until next season or send it back.

ett
03-13-2009, 09:00 AM
Does anyone know if there's a limit to the time you can return things? I didn't see anything on the site about it. My son will be 5 yo in three months and i bought him a size 5/6 katahdin parka for next season last week. It came and it's HUGE. Not so much length-wise, but i can fit another boy in the front and still zip it up b/c it's so wide. Part of it is b/c it doesn't have the elastic around the waist like the toddler version. It also isn't lined with fleece inside like the toddler version is.

If they have them for super-cheap as a TMMD, I may buy a different one in a smaller size to see how it fits. Otherwise, I'm debating whether or not I should hold onto this until next season or send it back.

No limit. You can return anytime.

lilhilly
06-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Just noticed the Katahdins (and Warm-Up parkas, etc.) are back on LL Bean's website, in the sale section. No screaming deals for now, but maybe they'll put 'em on a daily markdown one of these days . . . here's hoping, anyway.

Link (toddler, they also have kids):

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=503756&cat4=6731&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&feat=

pjsmom30
06-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Do they do price adjustments? So if I bought, but they were marked down within a reasonable amount of time?