PDA

View Full Version : Well, this is one for the books. Or maybe not (TMI)

bubbaray
03-12-2009, 08:36 PM
DH just called. He's at the park with the girls. Said DD#2 (who is doing GREAT PTg) said she had to go pee. There are no bathrooms at the park. So, DH just whips her pants down and lets her go at the park. Right at the playground.

Except...

It wasn't pee. It was poop.

OMG, I am so embarassed. At least he had doggy poop bags with him and claims he got all of it. He passed the phone to DD#2 and she's so excited.

Sigh.

I don't even know what to say. Its not really a Bitching Post thread. Its more of a "OMG, how pathetic is that" kinda thread.

maestramommy
03-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Well hey, at least she'll poop besides in a diaper. I'm jealous!

DrSally
03-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Wow! I was going to say "That's a man for you", until I got to the poop part. Yikes. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do!

Wife_and_mommy
03-12-2009, 08:57 PM
(excuse me)

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Yeah, I declare her pt'd. I'd much prefer that (esp. since DH picked it up :hysterical:) to the more than a few pairs of underwear I've thrown out the last few weeks as DS figured out how to go poop *in* the potty.

Now we're both done. :) Way to go, DD2!:thumbsup:

AngelaS
03-12-2009, 09:37 PM
ROTFL! I LOVE that she squatted and pooped just like that! Whatta girl! :) I'm also loving that your dh cleaned it up. Thank God he's a dog owner or he would've been totally icked out. :D

lizajane
03-12-2009, 09:53 PM
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

kellij
03-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Human poop makes my husband vomit. Or least it has several times when it's been in their little potty. He would have had a heart attack and run away if that had happened to him. How about that? My daughter would have been pooping in the park and DH would have been right there next to her throwing up. It would have scarred the other people there for life!

elaineandmichaelsmommy
03-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Yep-that's a dad. Actually sounds like he did great. Congrats to your dd.

niccig
03-13-2009, 02:34 AM
My daughter would have been pooping in the park and DH would have been right there next to her throwing up. It would have scarred the other people there for life!

DH would do the same. So kudos to Bubbray's DH for cleaning it up.

If they go to this park a lot, maybe DH could carry a potty in the car. Ikea has cheap ones. I had one in my car and I would line it with grocery bag and put paper towel in it to soak up the pee. I was all ready for a "need potty now" moment. The one time we went to use it on the side of the road, DS got performance anxiety and decided he could hold it a little longer. But maybe your DD would go for something like that.

mommylamb
03-13-2009, 09:01 AM
Hilarious!