PDA

View Full Version : ISO Deal on custom BumpyName Orbit Labels

blessedmtk11
03-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Anyone know of any deals on these labels? I need 2 sets, and the cheapest I can find for 2 is $30 with shipping, which seems a little high to me for labels---or is this the best it gets?

TIA!!

Madelyn
03-13-2009, 08:22 AM
I just placed an order at www.Kaleidesprout.com last week (Mar 5) and my order arrived in my mailbox on Mar 9! I live in the Austin area where the company is though. My total for 2 sets was $25.11 but for single line labels. I used a 10% coupon code...can't remember which but a quick search brought up sprou10. I believe shipping for the labels was free.

jerigirl
03-13-2009, 10:49 AM
www.inchbug.com

marab09 for 10% off. not sure when it expires. It worked this morning.

ETA: if you order over $20 of merch qualify for a 2 yr sub to Parents Magazine. You can opt for a refund instead of the magazine. $9.97 value.

blessedmtk11
03-13-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the codes op's!
Now I need to figure out which site to order from..........
The 10% off code for Kaleidesprout.com doesn't work, but sprout10 works.
Also, has anyone successfully tried and gotten the refund from Parents magazine? Thanks:)

caheinz
03-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the codes op's!
Now I need to figure out which site to order from..........
The 10% off code for Kaleidesprout.com doesn't work, but sprout10 works.
Also, has anyone successfully tried and gotten the refund from Parents magazine? Thanks:)

Yes on the refund. When I did it, there was a banner that had, in small print, "Click here for refund information" or something similar. I clicked, printed the form, sent it in, and got the rebate within a reasonable time afterwards (probably 4-6 weeks).

It is a refund -- not a discount at the time of ordering.

Madelyn
03-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Wow, I didn't realize that you could get a refund for the Parents magazine. I already have a subscription that I got free from somewhere so the "free subscription" didn't interest me. I'll have to take a closer look at that site. So it was for the full value of the subscription?

jerigirl
03-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Wow, I didn't realize that you could get a refund for the Parents magazine. I already have a subscription that I got free from somewhere so the "free subscription" didn't interest me. I'll have to take a closer look at that site. So it was for the full value of the subscription?

It says "$9.97 value" on the banner and the mail in form.