PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Bronner's liquid soap??

EllasMum
03-14-2009, 10:21 AM
I have been swayed by all the talk about Dr. Bronner's soaps over in the lounge, so I bought a bar of the peppermint soap. I am totally sold - it is fantastic soap and not drying at all. Plus, I love the scent. ;) I have been able to find the bars at several places (Planet Organic, Co-op in the health food section, etc) but haven't seen the liquid soap anywhere. Anybody seen it anywhere?

TIA!

bubbaray
03-14-2009, 10:26 AM
The liquid is widely available here. Pretty much all the health food stores have it. I'm surprised that you've been able to find the bar and not the liquid -- usually its the other way around.

EllasMum
03-14-2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks, Melissa. I'll have to check a few more health food stores here. Planet Organic (I assume it's a chain??) is a pretty big store and they have only the bars. The liquid comes in quite big containers, right? Is it usually with the bar soap/personal care type products, or do you find it elsewhere?

I'll be in Vancouver (and Kelowna) for a couple weeks - maybe I'll have to smuggle some liquid Bronner's home. ;)

happy2bamom
03-14-2009, 10:55 AM
I buy mine on drugstore.com
I love the Almond scent!

bubbaray
03-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Choices in Vancouver (IIRC, they also have a Kelowna location) definitely has it. So does my neighborhood health food/organic store. Capers/Whole Foods also carries it AFAIK.

bubbaray
03-14-2009, 10:57 AM
It comes in big bottles, but also smaller ones. Yeah, here it is in with the personal care products.

chinook
03-16-2009, 06:39 PM
I bought my liquid at Planet Organic. It was in the personal care section but across the aisle from the bars (strange that they didn't keep it together.)