PDA

View Full Version : craigslist help

malphy
03-14-2009, 03:10 PM
I had posted several items but they are now buried. I updated them w/new price but they are still on bottom of list or at original posting date.

Do I have to start all over and post them again from scratch or is there a way, that I am missing, to get them to repost w/todays date?

kwim?

tia,
maggie

neeleymartin
03-14-2009, 03:13 PM
you need to delete the previous post and start again. i always save my text part of the listing in a word document and copy/paste to update. such a pain. but editing keeps the listing time the same and just changes the info. pita!!!

mamaoftwins
03-14-2009, 03:15 PM
you need to delete the previous post and start again. i always save my text part of the listing in a word document and copy/paste to update.

:yeahthat: I do the same.

deannanb
03-14-2009, 03:44 PM
craigslist doesn't bump the post for making changes -

Melbel
03-14-2009, 05:01 PM
In my limited experience w/ CL, I found that I received the vast majority of my inquiries and offers in the final week of the posting. I think this is how people bargain hunt. So you may want to do a second listing without deleting the first.

amandabea
03-14-2009, 05:13 PM
If you create an account, then you can repost once the previous one expires -- you do have to reattach any photos. On our craigslist the postings are only up for one week.

malphy
03-15-2009, 06:57 AM
Thanks ladies! As usual this board rocks!