PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Lightyear?

KrystalS
03-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Has anyone seen the Buzz Lightyear action figure in stores? I promised my nephew one for his birthday next weekend. I went to the disney store today and they only had stuffed ones. I could order one but I doubt it would get here in time.

ETA: I found one! Called all the stores in my area and finally found one at Kmart. I never shop at Kmart so I didn't even consider it. So if anyone finds this post later and is looking, check Kmart!

jgenie
03-14-2009, 09:37 PM
I just bought tiny two character packages at Toys R Us on clearance for $3.99 - the characters are about 1.5 inches tall. Not sure if that's will fit the bill or not.

s7714
03-14-2009, 11:46 PM
ETA: I found one! Called all the stores in my area and finally found one at Kmart. I never shop at Kmart so I didn't even consider it. So if anyone finds this post later and is looking, check Kmart!

Kmart was the only place I was able to find Jessy and Woody dolls last Christmas too. (Well, unless you count the resellers on ebay and Amazon marketplace that were charging 10x retail.) I've since had good luck finding lots of other things there too. Like you said, I don't think it's the first place most people think of so they often have stuff other stores don't!