PDA

View Full Version : That's GREAT that more people cancelled for today's party

TraciG
03-15-2009, 11:24 AM
So my friend & her son aren't coming & this morning I find out my neighbor / friend & her family aren't coming, so that's 5 people, 3 were kid's UGH.

We'll probably have a ton of leftover food !

gatorsmom
03-16-2009, 01:02 AM
So my friend & her son aren't coming & this morning I find out my neighbor / friend & her family aren't coming, so that's 5 people, 3 were kid's UGH.

We'll probably have a ton of leftover food !

That is so disapointing when people do that! How frustrating! I hope your party was lovely without the partypoopers.

happymomma
03-16-2009, 08:12 AM
That sucks! I hate having a lot of leftovers after parties.

SnuggleBuggles
03-16-2009, 09:17 AM
We had a party where people didn't even have the decency to call and cancel. They said they were coming then just didn't show. One family out of 8 showed. I was so sad for ds. Luckily he was more ok with it than I was.

I hope it is a really fun party even with fewer people. :)

Beth

TraciG
03-16-2009, 10:37 PM
It was fun, just a little disappointing. My Dd was surprised with the amount of people at the party, she said that's it ! She is used to HUGE parties . Also she thought we were having music ( DJ ) Usually Persian parties are very big with music ( my DH is Persian , from Iran ) but she had a great time ! Jacob was so good, he only napped at home & I know he was tired but he had fun running after the older kid's .

I am glad it's over ! We ate leftover's tonight for dinner, I have to say, it was nice to have it & not cook !!!!!!!