PDA

View Full Version : Searching for BRU coupon! One I have for next week is too late

musicalgrl
03-18-2009, 03:28 PM
I will be purchasing a baby monitor at BRU this week (DH picked the most expensive one they have, of course!) and I'm looking for a way to get the best deal.

I was at BRU the other day and I know they have 15% coupons that start on March 27...but that's too late. I need to buy it sooner. Any thoughts about how I could get the best deal on this item? I searched online for another retailer selling it cheaper (to try for price match), but couldn't find one. Any ideas are appreciated!

SarahNC
03-19-2009, 02:32 PM
I know they have a coupon book out (it got mailed) with a 15% off coupon. I used mine the other day. Maybe ask customer service if they have any extras. Worth a shot. Otherwise I would just wait a week. What's the harm?

musicalgrl
03-19-2009, 06:34 PM
They are inducing me on the 27th - LOL :)

But thank you for the heads up about the book that was mailed - I will see if I can get one from customer service at the store. Thanks!!

KrisM
03-19-2009, 06:42 PM
They are inducing me on the 27th - LOL :)

But thank you for the heads up about the book that was mailed - I will see if I can get one from customer service at the store. Thanks!!

Aren't they good for a few days? Go after you have the baby. You likely won't need a monitor those first few days. If you don't want to shop, send your DH. Or, don't get induced :).

neeleymartin
03-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Or, don't get induced :).

i second that.

i'd be surprised if you really needed the monitor immediately, although having your ducks in a row feels better. is there a family member that can pick it up for you on the 27th?

SarahNC
03-19-2009, 09:21 PM
The new book has two 15% off coupon. One starts the 27th and the next one a week after that. I honestly would wait until after your baby is born (good luck and congrats BTW!) b/c like someone else mentioned you will not use it right away. We didn't use our monitor until we moved her into her nursery at 4 months. Even then she isn't that far away so we probably could have done without.

hmm
03-20-2009, 06:36 AM
Congrats & good luck! BRU accepts competitor's coupons, so I have gone in there with a 20% off Bed Bath & Beyond coupon (because they are accepted at BuyBuyBaby) and it has worked on many occasions. I understand wanting to have everything in place before--because after your life changes so much and gets very hectic for the first several weeks. Enjoy!http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/bighand.gif

Helena, Mom to Alex 8/6/08

ang79
03-20-2009, 07:51 AM
Here are some printable coupons. One is for a fisher price monitor.

I'd love a coupon for a percent or dollar amount off purchase as well, as I need to get a humidifier for the baby ASAP. I do have a 20% off Bed, Bath, Beyond coupon, will have to try that.

IDcam
03-20-2009, 07:53 AM
ITA, you probably won't need the monitor right away. I remember being pretty out of it the first week. Ha! And DD was by my side 24/7, like superglue, for the first few weeks. You're either feeding them or changing diapers. Just send your DH or other family member to get it after the 27th. Congrats and best wishes to you!!

ang79
03-20-2009, 07:56 AM
http://img.dealspl.us/images/coupon/1236375585_7065.pdf

Sorry, forgot the link the first time!

azohri
03-20-2009, 10:49 AM
Hm, I need to buy a carseat by May or so - should I go ahead and take the 10% off or hold out for a 20% off?

vonfirmath
03-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Car seats you can often buy cheaper than babies R Us prices if you watch sales. Hrms. Maybe not infant seats though.

azohri
03-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Yeah, I want a particular snugride 32 that's only at BRU. Thanks for the tip though!