PDA

View Full Version : Queen B?

MamaBear
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Ok, this could very well all go pear-shaped (yet again), but now I can legitimately think about strollers for two.

How's the Queen B? And with the toddler seat? I know it wouldn't steer like my Cameleon, but I like the reversible seat and the pram-like function for a newborn. If this baby sticks, my son will be just over three when #2 arrives. My son bolts, so we might just end up needing a true double, but otherwise this might be a nice alternative.

purpelina
03-18-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't know much about Queen B stroller, unfortunately, but I just wanted to wish you best of luck with this new baby. Hope all be weel! :)

BTW, if your son will be over 3, how about a buggy board for your cam? Toddler seats usually have quite low weight limit, and strollers are harder to steer w/ them . If your lil' boy is not so little (weight/height wise) the extra seat might be not the best option. Or only work for a short while, hence not quite worth it in the end... Just throwing some options at you :)
Again, best of luck!

MamaBear
03-18-2009, 08:59 PM
I don't know much about Queen B stroller, unfortunately, but I just wanted to wish you best of luck with this new baby. Hope all be weel! :)

BTW, if your son will be over 3, how about a buggy board for your cam? Toddler seats usually have quite low weight limit, and strollers are harder to steer w/ them . If your lil' boy is not so little (weight/height wise) the extra seat might be not the best option. Or only work for a short while, hence not quite worth it in the end... Just throwing some options at you :)
Again, best of luck!

Thanks for the best wishes!

I'm sure we'll end up with a toddler board for the Bug, maybe even a Twoo, but our son is a bolter, and I can imagine needing to harness him in for some time yet... But he is very tall, so you're right about the toddler seats possibly not being suitable for him.