PDA

View Full Version : Help me replace my Chicco

SarahNC
03-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Ok, I have hated my travel style since day one. I LOVE the keyfit carseat but the stroller is big, heavy and does NOT steer well. My inlaws need a stroller so I figured I could give them my chicco *evil grin* and FINALLY replace my stroller for walks/malls. I love my volo but I need something larger sometimes. I don't want to spend too much b/c I want to have my second in late 2010 so I will need a double. Advice?

Melbel
03-19-2009, 01:16 PM
I replaced my cumbersome heavy Chicco Cortina stroller with a BJCM and could not be happier. Super easy fold (1 handed with baby in other arm), lighter, great canopy and easy steering. I added the parent console and snack tray after market. My 2nd choice was a Mac Quest. I ultimately chose the BJCM because it was easier to fold, had a better canopy and was less tippy. Definitely try out different options IRL b/c personal tastes and priorities vary so much.

SarahNC
03-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks Melissa! What is a BJCM?

ETA: is that the baby jogger city mini? What's the best price/place for those?

WatchingThemGrow
03-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Do you want inside or outside walks? We have a BJCMD and as much as I like it, I was in love with our Elite again last night for our neighborhood walk - so much smoother for walking outdoors because of the air tires...

SarahNC
03-19-2009, 01:43 PM
Watching, I want it for both but mostly outside. I do like to take her on walks and there is shopping we can walk to a mile away. Air tires do seem nice. My neighbor's BOB is so awesome but I cannot justify the price and rather wait to get the duallie. So you like your Elite?

ETA: just looked it up. I really didn't want to spend more than $200 since I only have a year to use it before I will most likely need a double.

SarahNC
03-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Anyone know anything about the Go-Go Babyz urban advantage?