PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Replacing Combi Ultra Savvy

andbabymakes3
03-19-2009, 04:23 PM
I am about to have my third baby and my Combi Ultra Savvy is thrashed. I looked at the latest Baby Bargains Book for stroller info and am unclear on what happened to strollers such as mine that were great lightweight, compact strollers with nice features and in particular a universal-car-seat-adapter bar. (I have an old Graco Snug Ride I hope to use) Combi used to also have a "perfect match" system which included a car seat cover to match the stroller you chose.

I see the fields recommend a Snap-n-Go type thing and then purchase again later. I don't care for those. (Ugly, bulky and extra money if I can just buy the universal-adapter stroller now) I also saw one stroller--the Inglesina Zippy--that might fit the bill, but expensive and this is my last baby! Is there anything else, and/or feedback on the Zippy? I've never even seen one.

Thanks!!

andbabymakes3
03-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Sorry, don't think I can edit so have to reply. I just saw the Zippy online--I don't want two handles! The combi had a single handle bar. Is there something out there like this? I never really had trouble with my Ultra Savvy. It folded well enough--eventually got a little sticky but ultimately always worked.

Thanks!

hellokitty
03-19-2009, 05:44 PM
If you really like your Combi US, maybe you would be better off trying to find one that is mildly used. I really wish they still sold them too, b/c I'd rather buy a combi US than the snap n go. Unfortunately, I live in an area where combis just simply don't really exist. I really liked the universal bar on the combi and am a big fan of their stroller fold.

elektra
03-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Maybe a Peg Aria?

andbabymakes3
03-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks-a used Ultra Savvy is a good idea, or maybe there are 'new' ones out there on Ebay--how long ago did they stop making them? Also, the Aria looks good but can it take a Graco Car Seat or do I have to buy a Peg seat?