PDA

View Full Version : Strollers with toddler step built in?

lilye13
03-19-2009, 06:44 PM
As I explore our stroller option for our new family member and try to research doubles and such I was wondering about a single with a step. We already have and old zippy with a Buggy board but I walk into the darn thing allthe time when pushing it.
Other than the new Zippy's and Peg's which strollers have that little toddler step in the back?
Thanks!

MamaKath
03-19-2009, 11:00 PM
As I explore our stroller option for our new family member and try to research doubles and such I was wondering about a single with a step. We already have and old zippy with a Buggy board but I walk into the darn thing allthe time when pushing it.
Other than the new Zippy's and Peg's which strollers have that little toddler step in the back?
Thanks!
Are you open to using the buggy board or a kiddy board or does it have to have a built in step? The Zippy and a few of the Pegs are the only ones that come to mind with an integrated step. Lots of strollers work well with a board though!

tiapam
03-20-2009, 05:33 PM
This Chicco CT 01 has a step similar to the P3. I think it may be discontinued. I paid way less for it, like under $100. I like the handles better then the P3 (they adjust several ways) and I think the fold is a little better, too.

http://www.babyride.com/6063477960070.html