PDA

View Full Version : How often does JC Penney have free shippping

TwinsItIs
03-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Without a code? They just had a promotion for free shipping for orders over 69, but it expired before I had a chance to order. I am ordering blinds/shades and shipping is a whopping 34 dollars. Coupled with tax on the order, it totals over 60 bucks! :( I want to use a code for 20% off, but would love to wait until they have free shipping offers again.

justlearning
03-20-2009, 12:00 AM
In the past, I haven't been able to combine a percentage-off coupon/offer with a free shipping coupon/offer. They had free shipping on orders over $69 a couple of months ago and seem to offer it every couple of months, although I don't track it very closely.

You could also try ordering it from inside a B&M store and ask them if you could get free shipping that way--one time a sales associate told me about that tip although I haven't tried it.

TwinsItIs
03-20-2009, 12:28 AM
In the past, I haven't been able to combine a percentage-off coupon/offer with a free shipping coupon/offer. They had free shipping on orders over $69 a couple of months ago and seem to offer it every couple of months, although I don't track it very closely.

You could also try ordering it from inside a B&M store and ask them if you could get free shipping that way--one time a sales associate told me about that tip although I haven't tried it.
Inside a what store?

justlearning
03-20-2009, 08:51 AM
B&M stands for "brick and mortar," meaning an actual, real JCPenney store (as opposed to online)

lowrioh
03-20-2009, 09:47 AM
They have free shipping pretty often but there is usually a minimum purchase amount (often $49 or $69).
I haven't been able to get free shipping on their stuff either. As far as ordering from a B&M store it might have to be something that they carry in store to get the free shipping, although you should give them a call to confirm this. You do not automatically get free shipping if you order online and get your stuff sent to the store.
I just got a code for 15% off $75 and 10% off $50 that can be used online or in store. They end tomorrow the 21st. The online code is 318HUGE.
Here is the in store coupons: http://f.chtah.com/i/2/95827765/main_20090318_e.html
I also got a one day shopping pass for 30% off regular prices, 15% off sale prices for in store purchases on the 22nd.
http://f.chtah.com/i/2/95827765/main_20090322_e.html
HTH

ETA: I have JCPenney blinds and I am very happy with them, especially for the price.

vball4all
03-22-2009, 11:37 AM
If you see anything in the store that they do not have your size/color/etc. in stock, check with the desk to see if they carry it online or in the catalog. If so, they can place an order for you. Seems like it was free shipping to the store...but the policy may have changed and they'll ship to your house...call to find out.

Also, for some items that are offered in the stores, they offer an inventory lookup to see which store is carrying it...which can be helpful if you are going there for something specifically.

MommyofAmaya
03-23-2009, 04:19 PM
I just got this in the mailbox:

Free shippping jcp.com or Catalog on orders of $49+

Enter code: Refresh

Not valid on clearance/outlet/sephora, etc.

Through 4/10

TwinsItIs
03-23-2009, 04:33 PM
They have a 30% off code of VIP something that worked out better for me, as I got over 70 bucks off!!! Thanks