PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed with LE's New Fit One Shirts - Great Length

Kindra178
03-20-2009, 11:57 AM
I just ordered some LE Fit 1 boat neck and vneck long sleeve t shirts and tank tops. They are awesome and long. I think I can finally retire my maternity tanks. Haven't washed them yet, but I expect good things. The boat neck is really flattering.

PS. I am normally not a LE clothes person; I mostly wear Banana, AT and AT Loft.

boltfam
03-20-2009, 01:04 PM
I tried on the scoopnecks at Sears and LOVED them, too. I think they're pretty reasonably priced, too.

maylips
03-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Are those the more fitted version of the LE tops?

I normally don't buy LE because they seem too old-ladyish (although my body seems quickly headed toward that direction!). But seriously, my mom looks fine in them but the old versions are typically so boxy and non-form fitting.

I wondered how the newer versions fit. As someone with a long torso, I will look forward to them after this next baby arrives!

Kindra178
03-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Yes, the more fitted ones. They fit how Jcrew tshirts used to fit. Seriously, I have some Jcrew tshirt from 2006 that were long and fitted, but haven't been able to find anything like it until now.

KrisM
03-20-2009, 08:12 PM
How fitted are they? I still have extra tummy to lose post-baby. I need the length though and hate boxy. But, I don't need snug, either :).

Kindra178
03-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Let me put it this way - I had twins six months ago. I have treatable (ie insurance covered) diastasis. Not boxy at all and not too fitted either. I got mediums and I have 15 pounds to lose.

DrSally
03-21-2009, 09:34 AM
Hmm, something I should look into. I'm still wearing maternity t-shirts b/c it's hard to find long enough t-shirts, but they're way too baggy in the stomach and make me look fat!

boltfam
03-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah, I would have never even considered LE t-shirts until the new fit came out. I also have about 15 lb. to lose and liked the way a medium fit. If I still have most of that tummy left by the time I get them, I plan to put a tank top underor double up t's so at least the "rolls" look like just fabric, and no one will know they're mine. A girl can hope, right!?

KrisM
04-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks OP! I ordered a few and they are great! They don't "hide" the extra tummy, but nothing does really. At least I'm not flashing bare skin in shirts that are too short :). Much more flattering.

Corie
04-05-2009, 10:53 PM
I just got the new LE catalog and I thought these shirts looked promising.
Maybe I'll try some now!!

Thanks!