PDA

View Full Version : Dear DH

HIU8
03-20-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm D.O.N.E. If you speak to me in that condescending tone again you can do everything yourself. Feel free to feed, cloth, bathe and generally take care of YOUR children by yourself! And, do me a favor, DO NOT get a second opinion on what is wrong with your car. Go ahead, spend $1500 on one mechanics word. That would be the smart thing to do! Oh, and while your at it, don't bother telling me a story--you have yet to get your stories right in the past 5 years. There is always an important piece of information missing that makes me look like a fool to people. so, THANK YOU for that.

Don't expect me to speak to you any time soon. I'm not ready to. Figure things out for yourself and leave me alone!

kozachka
03-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Wow, that sounds real bad. I'd be upset, too. Hope your DH realizes he screwed up and comes back crawling.

:hug5:and feel free to vent here.

hillview
03-20-2009, 07:33 PM
So sorry he is :6:

You need LOTS of :54:
That sucks. Hope he comes to his senses.
/hillary

KrisM
03-20-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm sorry. That does not sound good.

I hope you have a twisty straw.

niccig
03-20-2009, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry...get some really good dark chocolate and a glass of wine....

MontrealMum
03-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Oh, that does not sound good. I hope you have some wine in the house and some sugar or chocolate :hug:

veronica
03-20-2009, 08:10 PM
I was just coming to post a Dear DH, but think mine can wait.

sorry to you and hugs, they aren't so "D" of "H's" sometimes , huh???

HIU8
03-20-2009, 08:20 PM
I have a really good understanding now of why people give up on their marriages. I'm very close, I have to say. I don't know if I can spend the rest of my life like this. Lately I've been miserable in my marriage.

jgenie
03-20-2009, 08:31 PM
:hug5: Sorry you're having such a tough time. Hope he gets a clue soon. :hug5:

dotgirl
03-20-2009, 08:42 PM
I have a really good understanding now of why people give up on their marriages. I'm very close, I have to say. I don't know if I can spend the rest of my life like this. Lately I've been miserable in my marriage.

I know this is a bitching post, and please feel free to tell me to shut up, but it sounds like maybe a neutral third party (pastor, counselor) could really help. I hate to think of someone being miserable with their spouse. I sometimes want to kick my DH, but I never want to kick him *out*. ;)

I hope things improve for you - make him watch the kids while you take a long and relaxing bubble bath!

pinkmomagain
03-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Just sending a ((hug))...sorry you are going through a tough time. Sure sounds like you can use some "me" time. Hope things improve soon!

JTsMom
03-21-2009, 09:33 AM
Hope things get better. :hug:

jacksmomtobe
03-21-2009, 11:06 PM
Husbands don't realize how difficult it is to take care of children esp more than 1. Most could never do it themselves or at least in the way that they imagine things should be done. It's easy to be a back seat driver. Hope things get better in the meantime I'm voting for some serious chocolate! Please continue to vent here if you need to.

elektra
03-22-2009, 01:10 AM
Just wanted to say sorry too.

kransden
03-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Repeat after me:
"I do not look good in an orange jumpsuit. I do not look good in an orange jumpsuit."
:hug:

lizajane
03-22-2009, 06:02 PM
:hug::hug::hug:

wanna borrow our dog house? so he will have a cozy place to sleep tonight?