PDA

View Full Version : Who makes these Land of Nod Cribs?

lilles
03-22-2009, 11:35 PM
The Straight Up Crib and the Madison crib. Looking to see if someone else sells them cheaper. Alternatively, Does anyone know who makes similar looking cribs like these without drop sides. All the others I can find in similar styles have drop sides. Ideally looking for $300 or less but will consider more expensive styles. TIA

berryberrykix
03-23-2009, 10:05 AM
I'd suggest emailing customer service and asking. I asked who manufactured the espresso sleigh crib and they told me El Greco.

I've posted on here before about non-dropside cribs that look like dropsides (as opposed to convertible to beds). There aren't too many at this point. Check out the Four Seasons from Stanley Young America, some Pottery Barn cribs, and Munire Olde World collection. (The last is the least expensive.)

k_null81
03-23-2009, 10:33 AM
How about the Lollipop crib by AP industries. I saw it yesterday in person for the 1st time and have to say I really like it. I also like that it comes in over 10 different colors. It's very simple and I don't think it has any drop sides. I was also able to find it at albeebaby for 400! I'm so excited no tax and free shipping.

Here's a link to albeebaby http://www.albeebaby.com/ap-industries-lollipop-crib.html