PDA

View Full Version : This is NOT Spring!!!

StantonHyde
03-23-2009, 08:34 PM
So Saturday we were in shorts for the first time this season. It was awesome. Yesterday was still about 60 but cloudy/windy. Weather report says a front is coming in--rain in the valley/snow in the mountains. Ok. We really, really need the water here.

I wake up this morning to 2-3" of snow and it is still coming down in buckets. It was 30 freaking degrees. It snowed all effing day!!!!!!! DS looked outside and said "hey, its supposed to be spring!". I told him what the weather man said and he replied with a gasp "He lied!!!" I laughed.

Yes, we need the water, but come on! And there is supposed to be more on Thursday! Of course DH is out of town. I figure I am not going to shovel till tomorrow pm since I have 24 hours to get the walks cleared--and I am hoping it melts......

tylersmama
03-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Well, if it makes you feel any better, we were supposed to get hit by the same storm, and barely got even the tiniest bit of rain out of it. And we DESPERATELY need it. That was going to be my consolation in the weather being chilly and damp. Blech. I'd LOVE to take your snow!!!

trales
03-24-2009, 09:07 AM
We still have a lot of snow in our yard. As it melts it exposes the dog pooh. Ewwww.

AddiesMom
03-24-2009, 09:56 AM
I feel your pain, I live in the dead center of Mass. 28 and windy yesterday. DH refuses to put away the snowblower yet.

If I ever win the lottery the real estate ad will read... "two-story colonial built in 2004, comes with two snow-shovels, a big bucket of rock salt and one snowblower with full tank of gas."