PDA

View Full Version : Uppa Baby Vista 2009

Jecca373
03-23-2009, 10:23 PM
I am considering purchasing the new Uppa Baby Vista 2009 model and just went to check it out yesterday. It looks great, my only concern is the ease of folding the carriage. I tried closing it in the store and pinched my skin in doing so. I tried it again a few more times and it was okay, though seemed a little awkward. My husband wasn't exactly a big fan of how it closed. I was just wondering if this is something that gets easier with practice and is no big deal ultimately or if others had a problem with it. Thanks! :)

poppy
03-24-2009, 01:49 PM
We have the 2008 and we like it a lot. My husband has no problem but it's a little bulky for me. A lot easier than the bugaboo but still not that easy b/c it is heavy and awkward. It does get a little easier with time and experience, folding it. Also, we have a SUV and it takes up most of the trunk space. Even with all that, I really like the stroller though b/c I think it is very comfy for my son who sleeps in it all the time. I think that is something to consider also. There's a lot of cheaper strollers but I don't think it would be as easy for him to fall asleep in. Also, the wheels provide a smooth ride.