PDA

View Full Version : Do you know when the next Gap coupon will come out?

vludmilla
03-25-2009, 08:14 PM
Title pretty much says it all. I need some new pants for work and I don't want to pay full price or "miss" the next coupon/sale.
TIA!

jjordan
03-25-2009, 10:17 PM
If you are a Gap card holder, it's not too long until the first Tuesday of April.

WatchingThemGrow
03-26-2009, 06:42 AM
Igot an email about 40% sale today. Did you get it? I'm sure it isn't on a lot....

rds97
03-26-2009, 02:24 PM
If you are a Gap card holder, it's not too long until the first Tuesday of April.

I didn't think they did that anymore??? I tried to find it on the website, but couldn't. Do you have to use a coupon, or does it automatically show up at checkout or on your Gap card statement?

jjordan
03-26-2009, 02:37 PM
I didn't think they did that anymore??? I tried to find it on the website, but couldn't. Do you have to use a coupon, or does it automatically show up at checkout or on your Gap card statement?

You got me curious... I also didn't see anything at the Gap website, so I made a phone call. They still do have 10% off on the first Tuesday of the month when you use your Gap card. I haven't tried it online so I don't know if it is an automatic discount or not. When I've used it in the store I always say, "so I get 10% off today because it's the first Tuesday, right?"

alien_host
03-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Gap sent me a sheet of stickers for my calendar so I think it still applies. Use code "Tuesdays" at checkout.

vludmilla
03-26-2009, 08:38 PM
Thanks, everybody. I saw the 40% off sale today but, of course, it is not on the work pants...
I forgot about the 10% off first Tuesdays, so thanks for the reminder. I hope there will be a 25% off code at some point soon. I'm so cheap :)